Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Good Morty Thead Redux- PLEASE Be Civil4650

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@DocBrown Sorry but your suspicion is incorrect. Hate to disappoint.

@CopperAgeKids so you accuse me of market manipulation and profiting off it, I prove that I have not done so, and yet you then say "that changes nothing".

This just keeps getting crazier 😂
Post 551 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Also...Rick & Morty are TM and © Cartoon Network, shown here:

http://www.adultswim.com/footer/legal/trademarks.html

Therefore, selling or attempting to sell counterfeit ("fake" ) merchandise is a violation of the TM and copyright protection enjoyed by Cartoon Network, and also against eBay rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay
Sellers are responsible for making sure any item they offer for sale on eBay is authentic and its listing description doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
Examples of infringements:

Items that bear the rights owner's trademark—such as a logo—but weren't made by the rights owner

Unauthorized copies of audio, video, or other media

Unauthorized use of a rights owner's images and/or text in a listing

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing/create-effective-listings/vero-program.html#what-is-the-vero-program

Therefore, selling items a seller knows, or claims, is counterfeit ("fake" ) is a violation of eBay terms of service.
Post 552 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
@DocBrown

Reported
Post 553 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer

@CopperAgeKids so you accuse me of market manipulation and profiting off it, I prove that I have not done so, and yet you then say "that changes nothing".

Be careful brah, someone may be placing another call to eBay to complain.
Post 554 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
@DocBrown

Reported

Same here.
Post 555 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Also...Rick & Morty are TM and © Cartoon Network, shown here:

http://www.adultswim.com/footer/legal/trademarks.html

Therefore, selling or attempting to sell counterfeit ("fake" ) merchandise is a violation of the TM and copyright protection enjoyed by Cartoon Network, and also against eBay rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay
Sellers are responsible for making sure any item they offer for sale on eBay is authentic and its listing description doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
Examples of infringements:

Items that bear the rights owner's trademark—such as a logo—but weren't made by the rights owner

Unauthorized copies of audio, video, or other media

Unauthorized use of a rights owner's images and/or text in a listing

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing/create-effective-listings/vero-program.html#what-is-the-vero-program

Therefore, selling items a seller knows, or claims, is counterfeit ("fake" ) is a violation of eBay terms of service.
Quote:
@DocBrown

Reported

NOW we are getting somewhere.

The folks who claim none are fake have now reported me for selling them (for being fake)

Rofl you cant make this stuff up 😂

I actually hope that ebay steps in. It would be great if they swept up all the auctions for fake ones!
Post 556 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:

Be careful brah, someone may be placing another call to eBay to complain.

Too late.
Post 557 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
For the love of God I have Identified the real ones! I have 1 real one and 3 fake ones. What is going on right now? Am I living in some sort of altered universe? What the eff is wrong with 90% of you people in this thread?

Seriously.

Get your heads examined.

Sorry.

Your 40 page manifesto proves, or disproves, very little.I have not read it, nor do I care to.

I have kept up woth this thread.

Intil an independant third party, either CGC or CBCS, verifies a Good Morty book as the real deal Holyfield it is not factually accurate to claim otherwise.

It took little time for Ricketts and Borock to decide whether or not CBCS will grade any Good Morty books.

As of right now, CBCS apparently does not want to touch these books with a 10 foot pole.

I will also say that you have no basis to prove any assertion of yours, one way or the other.

Just like I have no basis to assert anything regarding single or double staple copies to be "real" or "fake".

Claiming one, or the other, is simply egregious.
Post 558 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
@DocBrown

Reported

Same here.

Your spiteful motives aside, This really is a great idea. If CBCS wont authenticate them, maybe ebay will. I'll be sure to update the thread if they (ebay) make contact
Post 559 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 560 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@DocBrown

Reported

Same here.

Your spiteful motives aside, This really is a great idea. If CBCS wont authenticate them, maybe ebay will. I'll be sure to update the thread if they (ebay) make contact

Please do not make personal comments about me or what you imagine my motives to be. Those comments are violations of the CBCS terms of service, and subject to moderator action, up to and including suspension. Do not misdirect your emotions onto other people.

You are quite mistaken in your analysis. You are claiming to sell "fake" items. Counterfeit items are not allowed on eBay. If your opinion is that they are fake, then YOU are restricted from selling them on eBay.

However, other people are under no such restriction until it is proven that they are counterfeit, because until then, that is just your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb
The folks who claim none are fake have now reported me for selling them (for being fake)

You have been told already that no one is "claim(ing) none are fake", yet you continue to repeat that untruth. When one repeats something that is demonstrably not true, others have to conclude that that person is not after the truth, but rather are advancing an agenda. What is someone who continues to say things that aren't true called again...?

One more time, and let's see if this one sticks: NO ONE is claiming "none are fake." NO ONE. What has been said is that you can't SAY any are fake, without further evidence. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

The fact of the matter is that, once again, you have been found to be in violation of eBay's terms of service, not once, but twice: first, for not listing an item for sale, and second for listing items you refer to as "fake" for sale.

As I laid out above, those are both violations of eBay's terms of service.
Post 561 IP   flag post
I do find it interesting that some people are held to certain standards, while others are given a pass to, for example, break eBay's rules.

Why is that, I wonder...?
Post 562 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck
@KaptainMyke et al.

Perhaps I'm expecting people to read between the lines. Here's what I'm saying:

Steve Rickets has concluded that these books are too easy to counterfeit. In order to make this statement, he must admit that one of the books he examined was real. However, the irony is that he won't admit that.

Now KM, give me my second Master's degree

Ricketts does not need to "admit" to anything.

His observation denotes that there is no viable manner in which to currently determine,with any sort of predictable degree of accuracy, if a Good Morty book is a legitimate 1st printing.
Post 563 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
@KaptainMyke et al.

Steve Rickets has concluded that these books are too easy to counterfeit. In order to make this statement, he must admit that one of the books he examined was real. However, the irony is that he won't admit that.

His observation denotes that there is no viable manner in which to currently determine,with any sort of predictable degree of accuracy, if a Good Morty book is a legitimate 1st printing.

Or a legitimate printing at all.

Too many questions, not enough answers for anyone to be coming to any conclusions as of yet.
Post 564 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@CopperAgeKids

Quote:

Yes, he does. How can you declare that something is easily counterfeitable without admitting to seeing a "legitimate" one?
Post 565 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 566 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Hey look at that horse over there!!!

Pretty sure you guys beat it to death!

Post 567 IP   flag post
@KatKomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Hey look at that horse over there!!!

Pretty sure you guys beat it to death!

The idiom goes that you beat it after it's dead, not to death. But, I see what you were going for there 😉
Post 568 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@CaptainCanuck yep no sleep last few nights got my idiom wrong.

Oh well two stones one bird in the bush
Post 569 IP   flag post
@DocBrown

Quote:
Quote:

Exactly DocBrown!

You seem like a smart guy, why is it so hard for people to grasp that Steve Ricketts cannot declare something "so easily, and convincingly counterfeited" without having a legitimate printing in the first place?
Post 570 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@KaptainMyke et al.

Too many questions, not enough answers for anyone to be coming to any conclusions as of yet.

Agreed.
Post 571 IP   flag post
598019 571 21
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.