Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Turnaround 10/11/20174566

FORMER CBCS Jake_Fleming private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
18 weeks and counting (standard no press), I feel like an addict checking on my dashboard for movement several times a day 😬
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
19 weeks and counting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted mine at the Phoenix Comicon at the end of may.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
You guys Fast Pass or regular?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Kaleljll regular sub no press? If so holly hell you're worse off than I.

If you got em pressed though... pray for a good christmas? 😁
Post 6 IP   flag post
To their defense I did have 2 books for pressing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
26 books total.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
You guys Fast Pass or regular?

Just regular submissions. 2 with pressing as I said above. I should not have lumped them all together as they all have to wait for the pressing to complete before any of them move on. Live and learn I guess when it comes to pressing. Submit them separately.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector PurpleZeke private msg quote post Address this user
For the record, not mad at all with the grading delays. Dropped off three books at Heroes con on 6/16 and it shows as recieved on 6/29 that were signed and verified with a CBCS witness. Asked the person who took control of the books after finishing the paperwork what was the approximate time that the books would be returned and was told ten weeks and stated not in a rush, but was curious. Still do not have a problem with that as I opted for the non fast track method with the three books. Granted I understand the Hurricane delay as well, my question is as follows:

The current home page shows modern grading 7-26 and shipping 6-22 and grading Modern books 7/12 Exp & Cons 7/6! Is this the fast track method only, if so please be more specific in regards to fast track and I guess snail pace. 17-23EE1D0 is the record for my submission. Still not in a hurry, just curious as to why there is not a more specified and/or accurate detailed estimation in regards to when people can expect to receive their graded comics.

Still have much love for CBCS and looking forward to doing more business!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
And also for the record I'm not mad at CBCS. They have gone through some unforeseen circumstances along with getting many submissions. It's just I'm use to CBCS sending me my comics within 12 weeks.

But I know they are taking care of my comics and I don't know of a better grading company. I have had the best experience with CBCS and companies that submit comics to them. They will always get my comics for grading. I would just like a little bit more communication.

But keep doing what your doing CBCS!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleZeke
For the record, not mad at all with the grading delays. Dropped off three books at Heroes con on 6/16 and it shows as recieved on 6/29 that were signed and verified with a CBCS witness. Asked the person who took control of the books after finishing the paperwork what was the approximate time that the books would be returned and was told ten weeks and stated not in a rush, but was curious. Still do not have a problem with that as I opted for the non fast track method with the three books. Granted I understand the Hurricane delay as well, my question is as follows:

The current home page shows modern grading 7-26 and shipping 6-22 and grading Modern books 7/12 Exp & Cons 7/6! Is this the fast track method only, if so please be more specific in regards to fast track and I guess snail pace. 17-23EE1D0 is the record for my submission. Still not in a hurry, just curious as to why there is not a more specified and/or accurate detailed estimation in regards to when people can expect to receive their graded comics.

I've already gotten mine from that con so It should be very soon.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know where re-holders fall? Is that the "all other section" Thanks!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleZeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
And also for the record I'm not mad at CBCS. They have gone through some unforeseen circumstances along with getting many submissions. It's just I'm use to CBCS sending me my comics within 12 weeks.

But I know they are taking care of my comics and I don't know of a better grading company. I have had the best experience with CBCS and companies that submit comics to them. They will always get my comics for grading. I would just like a little bit more communication.

But keep doing what your doing CBCS!

I'm not mad with them either. I'm very happy for the company that they are so busy. I hope they are doing well as a business and continue to grow.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious about my submission as well. Friday marked the completion of the third week they have been in grading. Is it just a backlog holding things up? Will QC take a few weeks as well? Just trying to get a best guess on when they’ll be shipped to me, thanks! 17-24FE47F
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector eblkheart private msg quote post Address this user
Mine were submitted 2 July. It still says processing. I understand the backlog... but this is getting a bit old. I was told at Denver Comic Con I would have them by now. Greatly disappointed.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eblkheart
Mine were submitted 2 July. It still says processing. I understand the backlog... but this is getting a bit old. I was told at Denver Comic Con I would have them by now. Greatly disappointed.

They should probably just say 5 months then people would be pumped to get them so early
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Unspareable private msg quote post Address this user
My books were submitted on June 7th and have been in the grading stage for 3 weeks now. Any idea on when I should be getting them? 17-1FA6A26. No pressing involved either.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Dustinjean private msg quote post Address this user
@Unspareable Mine have been in grading for about 4 weeks, and All of them are art label. No grading needed.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector rdbing private msg quote post Address this user
FYI,

I sent 3 books in this week. I used free and shows my books, pressed and graded, will be done in 24 weeks, I figure a little longer.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Mine were submitted July 3rd, its been in grading for more them 3 weeks the bad part is that no one gets back with you,no customer service, 2 email and 2 weeks later no replay just bad, i call and left a message today 10/17/2017, will see how long it take to get back, order 17-24F3D14, time to switch over to CGC.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Tommyx19 private msg quote post Address this user
It would be awesome if someone would answer the phone or respond to my voicemail's probably won't use CBCS anymore due to this fact, I get it that the hurricane has slowed production and that it will take longer. I finally got up with one guy about 3 weeks ago and he said that it would still be on time and it would either be the 6th or 13. It has now been the full 12 weeks and I can't contact anyone left my information and still no response, the website is just as unhelpful it says to check the website when you call but all it says is processing which tells me nothing about the state of the order. please tell me when i can expect my books. It says they were received 7/24.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyx19
It would be awesome if someone would answer the phone or respond to my voicemail's probably won't use CBCS anymore due to this fact, I get it that the hurricane has slowed production and that it will take longer. I finally got up with one guy about 3 weeks ago and he said that it would still be on time and it would either be the 6th or 13. It has now been the full 12 weeks and I can't contact anyone left my information and still no response, the website is just as unhelpful it says to check the website when you call but all it says is processing which tells me nothing about the state of the order. please tell me when i can expect my books. It says they were received 7/24.

I called last Wednesday in the morning and they picked up on the first ring.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I have books from almost 3 months ago that are still not received. Does that mean if I submit some 2-day moderns I gotta wait 2-3 months before the 2-day TAT starts?

Hoping thats not how things work (maybe everything incoming gets unboxed and the fast tier stuff is pulled right off?).
Post 24 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
@Tommyx19 Did you try clicking on the Order #?
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector Tommyx19 private msg quote post Address this user
@Tommyx19 Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyx19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
@Tommyx19 Did you try clicking on the Order #?

yes I did
@Kaleljll I called 4 times today and had a freind call as well no response only went to voicemail.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I just received an email saying my books are entering grading. They were received on 7/27 with standard grading, no pressing, no fast pass.

Just an FYI for people wondering about turnaround time.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector chris78344 private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 3 books (1 was a reholder) on July 1 at Denver comic con, they weren't received into the system until the 13th and it still shows processing. Ive seen a couple others post in here that they sent they're books in at DCC and that they're books have been in grading for weeks. Just wondering whats going on with my books is all.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@Jake_Fleming pm sent to you a few days ago
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Drewbie9898 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol I'm on week 18, this Sunday will be 19 weeks since my submission during hero's con in June. My books have been in grading since July and haven't budged. When CBCS contacted me through their facebook page they told me 16 weeks would be the TAT. Fun times to be had for everyone!!!!
Post 30 IP   flag post
601252 163 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?