Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylinguini
I don't think anyone knows what anyone else is arguing about.

Now that might be the truest statement said on these boards
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoAnother
Quote:
Quote:
@Logan510

Yes, we are aware that you are deflecting being called out as a troll by hiding out behind more memes.

Aren't you kind of trolling me now? I don't know you, or anything about you and frankly I'm fine with that.

I'm sorry I offended you?

I’m not trolling you in the least; an no you did not offend me.

I’m just speaking my mind as a grown adult on a open forum on the internet. I don’t need to “know” you. I see your continuous trolling posts and know what follows.

Enough is enough, just grow up already. I have to assume you ruin the boards for far more people than you think you are entertaining.

I dunno, kind of feels like trolling brah.

Can I go back to generally ignoring what you post now?

You can cry “He’s trolling me! He’s trolling me!” all you want. I could care less.

I’ve made my point so do as you wish.

Hopefully the mods make note of it, because it really is forum members like you that ruin the boards for people.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Symbiote private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
And it DOES matter who pushes the button.

Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Logan510

Yes, we are aware that you are deflecting being called out as a troll by hiding out behind more memes.

Aren't you kind of trolling me now? I don't know you, or anything about you and frankly I'm fine with that.

I'm sorry I offended you?

I’m not trolling you in the least; an no you did not offend me.

I’m just speaking my mind as a grown adult on a open forum on the internet. I don’t need to “know” you. I see your continuous trolling posts and know what follows.

Enough is enough, just grow up already. I have to assume you ruin the boards for far more people than you think you are entertaining.

I dunno, kind of feels like trolling brah.

Can I go back to generally ignoring what you post now?

You can cry “He’s trolling me! He’s trolling me!” all you want. I could care less.

I’ve made my point so do as you wish.

Hopefully the mods make note of it, because it really is forum members like you that ruin the boards for people.

Yawn
Post 104 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 IP   flag post

Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
The best thing about this thread is that it will never get locked for being "off-topic".

Post 106 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 108 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard those accusations against Logan on several sites now.

DocB, thats not why he doesnt like you (at least from what I've been told directly). But even still, I would like to know his side of that seemingly crazy ruckus; it does paint him in quite a batshit looney light 🤔
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Whoa. This thread is definitely living up to its name.

Like if you agree!!!!

😉
Post 110 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I smell moderators.

Post 111 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
$60 for 23 books? XMen #64 in 9.8? Two years later? "Thrilled with the results"?

I have sometimes disagreed with Doc Brown. And that is actually a healthy thing. But this story has the ring of truth to it, from what I have witnessed here and over there.

CBCS. WHERE THE HECK IS THE FACEPALM, EYEROLL, DANCING BANANA AND POPCORN emojis? I mean seriously. How does one start a comic book forum without them being first and foremost in the program? On a comic book forum, and everywhere else in life. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Post 112 IP   flag post
Deleted. Why do I keep getting double posts?
Post 113 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
(snip) CBCS. WHERE THE HECK IS THE FACEPALM, EYEROLL, DANCING BANANA AND POPCORN emojis? I mean seriously. How does one start a comic book forum without them being first and foremost in the program? On a comic book forum, and everywhere else in life. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Post 114 IP   flag post
Call me "Crazy", but I think this thread is just what this forum needs. A place to air our grievances.

Disagreements often result in comradery and respect. Better to be upfront and truthful than sneaky and phoney.

Instead of hitting that report button, just leave this thread if you don't like the conversation at hand.

A kind of miscellaneous, "catch-all" thread for things unrelated to other threads.
Post 115 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

Uhh... what is that guy doing?
Post 116 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

Uhh... what is that guy doing?

Thinking.
Post 117 IP   flag post
@DrWatson Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I smell moderators.

Nice! You must be using the newest iPhone.
Post 118 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Um... no. I do not like iPhone (cRapple) products.
Post 119 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Because you keep posting twice, of course!
Post 120 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs
Quote:

You would think. But that is not the case.

I know because I was there when I did not do what I did.
Post 121 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs
Quote:

You would think. But that is not the case.

I know because I was there when I did not do what I did.
Post 122 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck
Call me "Crazy", but I think this thread is just what this forum needs. A place to air our grievances.

Disagreements often result in comradery and respect. Better to be upfront and truthful than sneaky and phoney.

Instead of hitting that report button, just leave this thread if you don't like the conversation at hand.

A kind of miscellaneous, "catch-all" thread for things unrelated to other threads.

👆🏻 Scratch that idea. Four people suspended today from this thread!

IMO can't accomplish anything that way. Very unhealthy to force people to bottle things up.
Post 123 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck Wow! You an't kidding!

Post 124 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
I've heard those accusations against Logan on several sites now.

DocB, thats not why he doesnt like you (at least from what I've been told directly). But even still, I would like to know his side of that seemingly crazy ruckus; it does paint him in quite a batshit looney light 🤔

Well - we won’t get the answer the next 7 days and I suspect we will only get it if the guys wish to be banned from the Forum permanently
Post 125 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it's a comic forum. not a place to argue sociopolitico and metaphysical issues.
Post 126 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I smell moderators.

At least the thread didn’t get locked.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
Quote:
I smell moderators.

At least the thread didn’t get locked.

Not only that but justice was served.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Oh wow. Honestly sad about this.

The good news is that no one is gone permanently. The more active members we have here, the better for information sharing, stories about the hobby, buyers, sellers, and pics of kool books.

So, remind me again. What was this thread originally about? Maybe we can get back on track.

Oh, I looked it up. It was about the high number of locked threads. Ha Ha Perhaps we should just let this thread die.

Here is a picture of my best friends son. He is a Cleveland Cop and has his dad's badge number, because his dad retired.

"Junior" likes comics and cosplay, and does cosplay at every convention within two hundred miles of Cleveland. As I have said previously, I am not a fan of cosplay. But Junior is built like a brick wall. Short, but all muscle. He wears costumes well. I don't have the video handy (might be on youtube), but he does this thing where he is in a Green Lantern or Superman outfit and lies half of his body on the bannister of a escalator and appears to be flying up, up and away. It is very cool.

Post 129 IP   flag post
Quote:
The good news is that no one is gone permanently.

Never forget @DarthLego

I haven't.
Post 130 IP   flag post
598059 255 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.