Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
I just tried also and it didn't work. I have a way I scan stuff that hasn't changed. Something has changed with the forum.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Let me try again. Yep still good posting.
not only still posting but dang posting some really good stuff
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It works for me.

Post 28 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@ONLINE_209 check your messages. Sent you one to send me a pic to my phone and I'll see if I can post it. That will eliminate pic format vs just phone issue
Post 29 IP   flag post

Looks like if I have a small file which the top one is it will load. The bottom is a link from photobucket that wouldn't load directly but will load when linked from a 3rd party image site. I would say it's a file size issue. @earthshaker01 what's the size of the images your linking?
Post 30 IP   flag post

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@JWKyle my last one posted was 94k
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
@JWKyle my last one posted was 94k
The top picture on my post is 180kb and it takes it some time to upload the bottom pic is 400kb and it won't load just keeps the yellow bar with uploading image. Something seems to be filtering higher kb pictures from loading. I didn't have this problem when I did my sales thread awhile back and they where the same scanner setting.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@drchaos here is pic. Seems to post fine
Post 33 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 When I try to post it it says it is "loading image" and then nothing happens. Any idea why some of us are having these problems?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@earthshaker01 When I try to post it it says it is "loading image" and then nothing happens. Any idea why some of us are having these problems?
File size?
Post 35 IP   flag post
@drchaos I just had the same problem when I tried to post a comic that was over 300k. This one is well below that

Post 36 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Quote:
File size?
188KB
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
File size?
188KB
yeah my 180KB file will load sometimes and sometimes it won't
Post 38 IP   flag post
@drchaos well disregard that, about the 300k thing, because this one is 1.4MB. So I don't know now

Post 39 IP   flag post

Post 40 IP   flag post
@drchaos well that's odd you can post my 1.4 mb, but not one of yours smaller than that. The mystery continues
Post 41 IP   flag post
Ok so I think I got something figured out. I took a picture I have posted before. I altered it via my Androids built in photo studio within my gallery. I changed brightness a little. Now that same picture won't post, but the original will.
So maybe something if it is a picture that is changed and saved with in thst is all of the sudden non-compatible with the forum software at this time. I just don't know, but I tried it with two pictures I can post in their original state.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Yep something to do with esiting pic, not cropping but editing. This one is unedited and posts fine.

Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector Krazywan private msg quote post Address this user
I get a 5mb error message on my phone. I also can't read forums on 4g data I get a connection error, but once I get Wifi it's on
Post 44 IP   flag post
OK here's the question can we get it fixed?
Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector Krazywan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I don't know you tell me your the longbox legend
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazywan
Quote:
I don't know you tell me your the longbox legend
sorry can't help myself

#soon
Post 47 IP   flag post
I'm off WiFi working fine but still doesn't load any altered pictures in photo studio.
So again must be something related to ones amd zeros on how it saves the new photo after changing it.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
ive been able to previously upload images but a couple of days ago mine stopped too. I get the loading image bar appear once ive selected the file but it freezes there without completion. Something definitely has changed for some accounts
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 IP   flag post

Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

Working here from my photos in documents on my phone.
very nice book
Thanks. Are you still having problems? I have to reduce the file size by cropping down my photos.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Nope no problems here still uploading fine

Post 55 IP   flag post
600499 101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?