Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Silver Age

X-Men 61 and 112 - Want to trade?3286

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have decided to try to make some progress in my X-Men run of #8-200 this summer. Instead of buying them all off eBay or at cons, I figured I'd give you guys a try. Here are two CGC'd books that I have since upgraded. I'd like to trade them for issues that I don't have. I am currently looking for the following issues: 9, 49, 62, 67, 69, 70, 72, 73, 75-88, 90, 92-94, 100, 101, 102, 104, 109, 111, and 116.

I am looking for high grade copies (8.0 +) if possible. I don't expect to get a 9, 94, 100, or 101 for the two books I have posted, but if you have them, send me a PM. I would also consider 12 cent cover-priced ASM. If needed (by either party), cash (by PayPal) can make up the differences.

Front and back cover scans to follow.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Note: Presents nicer than 6.0; main defect is 3" crease through "N"
Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post
No one wants to make a trade (or make an offer)? Or is the weekend a bad time to try this?
Post 4 IP   flag post
600893 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?