Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

FOR SALE: "Preacher" #1 CBCS 7.53164

Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Threw this up on the Bay & figured I'd post it here with the show coming back. "Preacher" #1. CBCS 7.5 Authentic Signature from Glenn Fabry. Original Label. $99.99 opening bid; BIN of $224.99 (BIN gets you FREE Priority Shipping in the USA & insurance for the full purchase amount). No trades or International bidders.

clickable text

Good luck if you go for it!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@cjbehr948 just out of interest why no international bidders. I've sent worldwide on many an occasion and never had a problem but I often see listings which do not and was just wondering why 👍
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Grayspeedster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
@cjbehr948 just out of interest why no international bidders. I've sent worldwide on many an occasion and never had a problem but I often see listings which do not and was just wondering why 👍

I don't ship internationally for the same reason I don't buy internationally, to much hassle. Duties(major), shipping times and costs(major), and increased risk for fraud(minor) make it a no brainer for me. Before someone hops on the train, I'm not saying international=fraud I'm saying international=increased risk for fraud.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
I never had a problem shipping international when I sold on Ebay. It was a extra hassle with the forms though. When the Global shipping came about I opted into that and less forms and no hassle just shipped it to the location in Kentucky. A lot of intentional buyers don't like the Global program because they state ebay over charges them for duties and such. For people who do't like to ship international this program does at least widen your purchasing base to some international buyers.

GLWTS
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
From UK it’s rather easy especially if value is under £270 just a case of filling out this small stick on label CN22.

If over £270 then yes a larger form has to be filled in etc but still a 5min job at the most.

Costs are a major factor naturally however I never never send anything that is not fully insured.

I’ve not long sent two long comic boxes weighing 31Kg to Spain without any problem…..well except for the time it took to wrap them up securely
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan

Been burned one too many times by non-paying bidders. If they've got a USA mailing address, that's fine. I know some folks in Canada have USA addresses.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597981 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?