CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 521465

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 551 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 552 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 553 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 554 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 555 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 556 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 557 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?


.....Prime-mates
Post 558 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 559 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
what ever happened to this...In....ter...net?


Post 560 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?


A catastrophic collapse in customer verification by Amazon?
Post 561 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 562 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics

Post 563 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 564 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 565 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
what does a devil like creature (from a video game), a very fat man name Pigsy (also a video game), a gorilla involved in an ape uprising and Daddy Pig from Peppa Pig have in common? Same voice actor

let that sink in if you ever see Peppa Pig
Post 566 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 567 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


I had mine framed.


Post 568 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


I had mine framed.




Ha! Cool!....I pm'd you.
Post 569 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 570 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
for fun I asked ai chatgpt to make some horror movie posters for blues clues. it did not disapoint




anime horror

Post 571 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 572 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 573 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 574 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 575 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Not my car but wanted to include the caption that was not part of the picture

Never put stickers on my car but had to get these when I saw them!


Post 577 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 578 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 579 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 580 • IP   flag post
657131 590 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.