CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 521465

past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@GAC I'm leaning more toward a-buncha-squid.


A group of squid.... calamari??
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@GAC I'm leaning more toward a-buncha-squid.


A group of squid.... calamari??
entering into a deal with a cephalopod I believe is referred to as a “squid-pro-quo”
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol!!!! well done guys!! 🤣
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.mensjournal.com/news/mans-penis-stuck-icy-sidewalk-canada?utm_source=Iterable&utm_source=mjd_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mjdaily&utm_content=1737759683756
Post 33 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
https://www.mensjournal.com/news/mans-penis-stuck-icy-sidewalk-canada?utm_source=Iterable&utm_source=mjd_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mjdaily&utm_content=1737759683756


Mate...thats not news...thats just an adventurous night out!!!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics

I dont drink and I don't start shit with cops so to me it's never going to be a night out.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Penal code violation
Post 36 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Bronte Penal code violation
lol!!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@KatKomics

I dont drink and I don't start shit with cops so to me it's never going to be a night out.


Fort McMurry....kind of says it all - thats a northern -like real northern but north of northern oil town - 100% it's young guys with more $$ than brains and nothing to spend it on other than booze!!
Post 38 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 40 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
WTH?


Post 43 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe that goes in the AI fun thread.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
what the heck??!!!
I think I love this!!!

Post 54 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 590 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.