Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
guess cassini (ebay’s search engine) strikes again.

i wanted to make a search for cbcs - instead i get cgc (unless i specifically chose to keep original query)

cassini is funny
Post 1 IP   flag post
I do what I can. TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
Never knew ebay's search engine had a name aka my new nemesis
Post 2 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
It’s ridiculous that a non CGC listing has to be single out as “not CGC”; like searching anything else is not concrete. Ive experienced the same and it’s ridiculous. You can search PGX all day. It’s mind boggling that CBCS supporters selling on eBay are dancing around it. Ya it’s not CGC; list it as CBCS and be proud of it you dumb cucks.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
It’s ridiculous that a non CGC listing has to be single out as “not CGC”; like searching anything else is not concrete. Ive experienced the same and it’s ridiculous. You can search PGX all day. It’s mind boggling that CBCS supporters selling on eBay are dancing around it. Ya it’s not CGC; list it as CBCS and be proud of it you dumb cucks.

and if you list it as not CGC and listing gets reported - it will be pulled
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash

and if you list it as not CGC and listing gets reported - it will be pulled
I’d do take advantage of the way things are listed from from time to time and get really good deals on old game tech that I know how to repair or deduce the possible usable parts that are worth more than item listed. I’ll be damned if I’m looking for something specific when the algorithm is pushing key words not specific to what I want. eBay is great when the flaws are in your favor and a pain when you just want something.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I usually search for things using the (this,that) syntax. To find an FF1 from either company between 4.0 and 6.0 use this...

Fantastic Four 48 (CGC,CBCS) (4.0,4.5,5.0,5.5,6.0)

No guarantees, but it has always seemed to work for us.
Post 6 IP   flag post
619666 6 6