Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsMemorabiliaQuestionsToys

NYCC Funko Question21157

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have a four day pass for NYCC.

I am currently in the cue on the website.

Assuming I have to reserve or purchase the items now (instead of just getting some kind of ticket to do it at the show I could use some help figuring out which (if any) items are worth purchasing with the intent to resell these items.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GIJFan123 private msg quote post Address this user
Funko is sold out for all days. There is limited standby
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJFan123
Funko is sold out for all days. There is limited standby

Saw on Facebook that it is sold out.

The little man is more than half way across the screen so I will let it run on the off chance that it works.

If they sell out all four days in less than an hour I am calling bull shit.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Waited for the line to complete and got in.

It is indeed sold out.

There will be a limited standby line when you get to their booth at the show.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
I was in the cue also. I only have tickets for Thursday and Friday. I didn't get a reservation either. You have to remember the VIP ticket holders had their own cue last week. It's likely they took most of the reservation slots. I received notification that they were sold out by 12:20.
Post 5 IP   flag post
618083 5 5