Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Finalizer Wade_Story private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick post about an observation I have made regarding the current version of the CBCS forum. I've found a few threads where a member has attempted to @ either myself or Steve Ricketts. It seems that even though we are being directly tagged, we are not actually being updated that it has occurred. So, this may be resulting in us missing whatever is attempting to be communicated. If there is a subject that we are not active in, please feel free to DM us regarding the topic. You may @ us as well, but be sure to include that in the DM so we know what is being referenced. Ricketts and I chatted about this briefly this AM, and unfortunately there does not seem to be a way for us to correct that functionality at this time.

Obviously, this means we may get more messages than usual! So please be patient with us while we try to get to your concern (we do still have our primary job functions to maintain).

Thank you all, and we appreciate your continued contributions to the CBCS forum!
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@Wade_Story How can you be clean shaven on Friday and have a full viking beard on Monday morning? Are you part wookie?
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Please confine your questions to PMs.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Wade_Story ....so you are part Wookie? 😆
Post 5 IP   flag post
@GAC I prefer to align myself more with Durin’s folk.
Post 6 IP   flag post
If you're taller than @SteveRicketts, then you are too tall to be a dwarf.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade_Story
@SteveRicketts

Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Wade_Story good to know. I’ve always assumed using @ would prompt further efforts of contacting that person directly, but you know how that goes. Or in this case I suppose you don’t. I would not expect someone to catch every tag notification.
Post 9 IP   flag post
618085 9 9