Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1720443

Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Got these two from MCS. The Canon issue was won in the MCS auction.

Post 476 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Shout out to @southerncross for putting me in a position to pick up these two.

Post 477 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

I couldn't help myself when I discovered another copy at my lcs.

Now I've two.

Post 478 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Damn, those are nice!
Post 479 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster All those bronze including the Space 1999 come from the same collection.

I should start a thread I've bought a few books now from it.
Post 480 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got these from @poka, from the Jesse O. Benefit sale

Post 481 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this book after looking for it at an afordable price.

Post 482 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
got this at heroes con. made an exception of cbcs only. perfect because The Acolyte. first appearance of Vernestra Rwoh who is in the show (the bald green jedi)

Post 483 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I made another trade. Thanks @Bronte.

I'm not sure what to do with this yet. I'll look at notes before I get a bee in my bonnet. Welcome to the stable of Swampy 37 CPV!

This book is a classic example of a lubricated EBay buy. 90% of the time I buy the book not the grade. I didn't here. These are tough to find and I popped right away via phone. Id never grade this an 8.5 and with the staple placement I'm curbed a bit on lab work.

Post 484 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 485 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up. I already own this book but not in a pedigree. This is my first pedigree book in my collection.

Post 486 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@andy49 Beautiful!
Post 488 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I've been behind on a lot of the threads including this one, but I wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming retirement and getting the ASM 129!

@southerncross Is this the LCS that gets the sweet copies of Ghosts and Witching Hour in? If so, I'll be in touch.
Post 489 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
New to my Dads collection today. He is a collector of all sorts and a Trekky. My brothers first name was Kirk and his middle was William for crying out loud. I hope he likes it for not necessarily collecting comics.

Thanks for the sale @Bronte.
Post 490 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
New to my Dads collection today. He is a collector of all sorts and a Trekky. My brothers first name was Kirk and his middle was William for crying out loud. I hope he likes it for not necessarily collecting comics.

Thanks for the sale @Bronte.

You're lucky your name isn't Spock or Leonard.
Post 492 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 493 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte That's a nice Black cover...
I just got a nice one today as well thanks to my man @southerncross
Much appreciated..

Post 494 IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user

The latest addition to my Mad Comics run. Fifteen to go.

1952 #2 5.0 VG/FN
(Uncertified)

Now that I have your attention
Does anyone here have a Mad comic they'd like to trade? Looking for issues 1, 4 - 8, 10 - 15, 18 - 20.

I have extra #3 & #9. Plus some other Comics that are available. DM me if interested.

I can buy as well.
Post 495 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
heritage has some nice ones that will be auctioned soon
Post 496 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

finally able to pick up a decent copy of the 1st silver age Spector. Missed out on a few other books at comic link last night
Post 497 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 - Gorgeous pick-up!
Post 498 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

finally able to pick up a decent copy of the 1st silver age Spector. Missed out on a few other books at comic link last night

Really nice pickup. That's one of my favorite books in my collection.
Post 499 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo thanks Ed, very pleased with it.
Post 500 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 thanks i've picked up a few raw copies, had them graded and wasn't happy with the grade. Still have a nice raw copy that I haven't graded but nowhere near as nice as this one. Show a pic of your copy
Post 501 IP   flag post
Here's mine, @Batman66...

Post 502 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 @Batman66 Pffft!!

I got you guys beat by a mile!!!! 😉

Post 503 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DWeeB1967 @Batman66 Pffft!!

I got you guys beat by a mile!!!! 😉

Still a great book regardless and yours presents really well.
Post 504 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 Cheers and thank you!!!

Both your books are beautiful!! Congrats!!
Post 505 IP   flag post
619266 999 30