Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1720443

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICConquest
@GAC That is a beautiful collection. Congratulations!

Thank you!! 🍻
Post 26 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, That is straight-up awesome! Congrats.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Thanks!!🍻
Post 28 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Those books are trippy, man.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I keep buying dumb stuff because I'm a bit of an underground influence marketer. Oldfuzznts private msg quote post Address this user

What do you make of this? Worth grading?
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't been collecting for keys at all but I'll always snap up reads. Today I got to work super early so at 2 I actually had time to take a break. I went to my LCS early instead of 6 and lucked out. A co creator of Santos Sisters was there. I have no idea what it is but I bought a copy and he signed it. He also gave me a poster. The other book is an Eastman cover I had never seen.

I got my reads for the week as well. The TMNT sourcebook should keep me busy for a while.

When I got back to work the other guys were talking about House Of Mystery books their LCS posted on Facebook so I went there after work. Someone bought all of them already so I got this stuff. Everything was 20% off also.

Looking forward to reading these.

Post 31 IP   flag post
I keep buying dumb stuff because I'm a bit of an underground influence marketer. Oldfuzznts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfuzznts

What do you make of this? Worth grading?

I'm being facetious, of course. I'm absolutely going to have this graded.
Post 32 IP   flag post

Argentinian Superhombre from 1951. Print errors and cut with a rusty spoon. Grade or no?
Post 33 IP   flag post
Fear #5 I Am the Gorilla Man!

Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this after getting my hold box shipped from CaptCan. It's the only Doom 2099 #1 Newsstand 9.8 Yellow Label CBCS on census. Unfortunately it's in an old clip style case so I'll probably eventually send it in for a reholder. Very happy to have it though! Got it for a good price too, in fact if I had sent a copy of this in for a signing then grading plus shipping costs both ways I probably would have paid more, even if I had got the comic for free.
Post 35 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 IP   flag post
I think this almost completes my Annual run. I just need a 4, 6, and 7. I had to check my dates on the 7. It was published before Uncanny X-Men 175, so it goes in the run.

Post 37 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

not new but thought these books were worthy of the new labels and cases. The asm1 is signed by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee, the cap 3 is signed by Stan Lee and is his first work with timely.
Post 38 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love my LCS

Post 40 IP   flag post
Newest addition. This nearly completes my New Gods run in 9.0 & 9.2 (with the exception of New Gods 7 which is in 8.5 but soon to be upgraded).

Next up is to complete my Mister Miracle run in 9.0 or higher.
Post 41 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Horrible condition but the only copy I have ever seen, and I was lucky enough to get it.

Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
This was my biggest pick-up from our local Con today. I got a small stack of goodies, but this one stands far above the rest. I
Post 43 IP   flag post
Russian reprint Tales of Suspense 39.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Horrible condition but the only copy I have ever seen, and I was lucky enough to get it.

At first glance I thought that was a standard ASM 301. Looking closer, that
Post 45 IP   flag post
Yesterday
Post 46 IP   flag post
I did it recently and I think it was worth it. CoalTiger private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
A Few New Oldies to Add to My Collection.

Only two of these have been graded, this being the highest on the CGC Census.

Post 48 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth Very cool books!

Glad to have you back on the forum.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Latest addition New Gods 7 CGC 9.2.

I have now completed my New Gods run in 9.0 & 9.2....on to Mister Miracle.

Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Congratulations! Awesome achievement!
Post 51 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user

Too many staples and the cover is split.
It is complete and I love it!
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post

Post 54 IP   flag post

Post 55 IP   flag post
619266 999 30