Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPComics Bronze AgeComics Silver Age

Mail call/New Labels/and a question.20175

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,
After getting the new labels in my hands I like them. Only thing I would like is the font that tells you about the book like first appearance of someone was bigger.

Also Star Trek 1 is my Granddaughters first comic and I wanted to get something special from me to her. She’s only 22 months old lol but my question is should I send it back because it doesn’t have Captain Kirk on the label. Shatner wrote it on the book then signed it. What do you all think?

Thanks for the input.

Also Star Trek 2 is the 15 cent price variant ad back.
Post 1 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head Great books!!!! I would be sending it back for the correction....I just did that for one of my books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Zombie_Head Great books!!!! I would be sending it back for the correction....I just did that for one of my books.

Would it raise the grade of the book. Not on mine because it’s low grade but how about yours?

Thanks for the response.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome books!
Post 4 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Would it raise the grade of the book. Not on mine because it’s low grade but how about yours?

Thanks for the response.

No, not on mine....it was just a label error that they forgot to add verbiage. The error never really bothered me but because I like the new label, I figured it was a good opportunity to correct it and get the new label at no cost.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Also I just noticed the Star Trek 2 is the highest graded signed 15 cent price variant for both companies. Only 25 graded and mine is the first one for CBCS. 2 at Cgc at the same grade no signature and one 9.2 at Cgc not signed. I think that’s kinda awesome. Sorry not bragging just kinda excited.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Thanks for the response.

No, not on mine....it was just a label error that they forgot to add verbiage. The error never really bothered but because I like the new label, I figured it was a good opportunity to correct it and get the new label at no cost.

I sent customer service a email see what they say.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head Argh! I think my dad has one book from that same run of Nimoy signed annuals but his didn’t pass verification. I’ll have to try sending it again later
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Zombie_Head Argh! I think my dad has one book from that same run of Nimoy signed annuals but his didn’t pass verification. I’ll have to try sending it again later

Look and see if it’s the same one and numbered. He signed 1,000 copies.
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head Yup, 205/1000
Post 10 IP   flag post
615415 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?