CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #355 - I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes.19646

CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The censored version of the "other" Conan #24.


Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user



My copy clearly did some hard partying back in the day:

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Eye's open eye's closed.. Sara Frazetta's Red Sonja Mars attacks #5



Post 30 • IP   flag post


Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Neutrons private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
✔
Post 37 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Closed my eyes and clicked thrice
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Voted with my eyes wide shut!
Post 39 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Closed my eyes and threw some votes down!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
😔
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Voting with my good eye closed...



It's been one of THOSE days!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
And we have a winner! Congratulations @HAmistoso !


Post 43 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Always such an honor! A new contest will be posted shortly, please stand by...
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!! Awesome cover!!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Cheers!🍻
Post 46 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
657131 47 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?