Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Crisis on infinite earths #7 opinion on grade19338

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
This might be a next year submission due to iconic cover, important issue, etc

I have an estimate in head but what you think. Yes I know pressing will help but as is what you think

Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Are there spine creases? Hard to tell in the photos. 🙂
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Thelastpearce private msg quote post Address this user
With a good press and clean, a solid 9.0.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastpearce
With a good press and clean, a solid 9.0.

yeah of course but without a press? I got it some years back in a comic shop back issue box for a decent price. Im thinking as is. 8.0-8.5 without press.
Post 4 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Well, the way you’re handling it in the photos isn’t doing it any favors…

So any grade estimate I provide, seems possible it will go lower.

Off photos, maybe a 7.5?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I agree with the 7.5 look
Post 6 IP   flag post
ok good to know. ill bring it up again whenever i do grade
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Well, the way you’re handling it in the photos isn’t doing it any favors…

So any grade estimate I provide, seems possible it will go lower.

Off photos, maybe a 7.5?

I agree .. that crinkled your putting in the cover is cringe worthy indeed
Post 8 IP   flag post
i decided to possibly hold off grading it. maybe one day but will substitute it with a better condition comic. wasnt in the "do this year" pile but the "do after that pile"

maybe when i have a big enough submission. looked online and fmv isnt too high if a 7.5. ill feel its worth it if if its a decent sized submission (next year is 40th is birthday. I have given hints to people a good gift is giving me money to do a decent size submission. if it happens maybe)

because of the iconic cover. still treat it as an important issue. so even if not graded still looks good on display (other issues like that are secret wars 8, and edge of spiderverse 2. both because of signatures on them....will wait till nothing else to get graded with no signatures)
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah buddy that’s the smart play there. Find the best copy you can find before sending it in. I learned that the hard way when it comes back a lower grade than you thought it was
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis
Yeah buddy that’s the smart play there. Find the best copy you can find before sending it in. I learned that the hard way when it comes back a lower grade than you thought it was

not saying find a better copy (well maybe) just do a different comic all together. save the grading for its mixed in.

could be a still grade isnt great but still looks nice on display if I dont pay too much overall (price of course never changes but if bundled with enough its not a big deal)
Post 11 IP   flag post
600647 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?