Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Part II of Galen130's Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Batman Collection!!!19168

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The Batman Chronicles #6 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Ra’s al Ghul.

VF+, or better. A press will work well here, especially because of a small 'wrinkle' near the top staple, front cover.

$4

Post 376 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The Batman Chronicles #7 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Superman.

VF/NM, or better. The bottom right corner of the entire comic has a very mild bend through it that barely breaks ink on the back.

$4

Post 377 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles #8 (direct). This issue features appearances by Ra’s al Ghul and Two-Face.

VF, maybe better. A press will help a number of defects, but the back cover shows a couple of light fingerprints. The fingerprints are old, so they may not clean off.

$3

Post 378 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles #9 (direct). This issue features appearances by Batgirl, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows a couple mild finger bends that will press out nicely. I think this one would get to a 9.4, or better, afterwards.

$4

Post 379 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles #10 (direct). This issue features the main story ‘To See the Batman’, done by Bob Gale and Bill Sienkiewicz.

VF+, or better. Definitely a good pressing candidate.

$4

Post 380 IP   flag post

The Batman Chronicles #11 (direct). This issue is an Elseworlds story, featuring Batman in Berlin…1939.

VF, or better. The back cover shows what looks to be ink rubs near the top staple, but they have a blue tinge to them. This could be a production defect with the back cover image.

$3

Post 381 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles #12 (direct). This issue is Cataclysm, Part 10, featuring an appearance by Ra’s al Ghul.

VF+, or better. The back cover also shows very light soiling near the top staple, so a clean/press should help.

$4

Post 382 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles #13 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Harpoon Man. This is the last issue in my run.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a small production ‘wrinkle’ at center close to the page edge that barely breaks the ink…if at all. A press will help here.

$4

Post 383 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles Gallery #1. Harley Quinn made an appearance in the regular DC Universe with a pinup in this comic (done by Bruce Timm), before her first real appearance in the DC Universe. This is supposedly her 11th appearance in comics.

VF, or better. A press will help here, but the top spine corner shows a small spit in the paper.

$8

Post 384 IP   flag post
The Batman Chronicles: The Gauntlet [nn]. This is a one-shot issue, in which Grayson is tested by Batman before he becomes Robin.

VF+, or better. Both covers show a few spots of very light ink breakage along the spine bindings.

$12

Post 385 IP   flag post
Here's a few comics from a series I didn't even remotely complete...Batman: Gotham Adventures.

Batman: Gotham Adventures #2 (direct). This issue features appearances by Two-Face and Batgirl.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help.

$4

Post 386 IP   flag post
Batman: Gotham Adventures #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Grey Ghost (cover), as well as Batgirl.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows some very light soiling near the staples.

$4

Post 387 IP   flag post
Batman: Gotham Adventures #4 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Catwoman.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows very light soiling near the top staple.

$3

Post 388 IP   flag post
Batman: Gotham Adventures #5 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Mr. Freeze.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a slight bend crease near the staple that very lightly breaks the ink at the spine. The back cover shows very light soiling/ink transfers near the staples.

$2

Post 389 IP   flag post
Well, gang...I'm debating whether to continue. No one is buying, and there are various reasons for that I'm sure. I'm not at all bummed out about it...I get it. I am, however, getting burned out listing stuff that isn't selling. But that's the nature of the business. Lol.

My next series is Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, which used to be a complete run from #1 to #117. There are holes in the run now, but still close to 100 issues left in my collection. I'm going to take a few days and figure how to list this run, or if I'm going to put everything back into storage.

Any questions, comments, or requests, again...please feel free to message me. Thanks for hanging out for these two Modern threads I've built. I'll update this thread soon, with my intentions.
Post 390 IP   flag post
So here's the deal, folks...I've put my entire collection back into offsite storage, except for one box. This is the box I was pulling stuff out of to list a week ago. It feels like an incomplete project, so I'm going to list everything left in the box before I put it with the rest. This includes my incomplete run of Batman: LotDK.

After this box is listed, I will stop the thread due to 'no sales'. It is what it is.

I will try and break down this run into chunks as best as a can...as in 'lots'. There are gaps in the run, but there's still about 100 comics or so in my set. As per usual, I'll state a lot price for these chunks, then list them separately if fillers are needed by anyone. Everything was already scanned from last year...just wasn't ready to list them then.

Again, any questions, offers, etc., don't hesitate to message me.
Post 391 IP   flag post
This sequential run is Batman: LotDK #2 to #15. Issue #1 was sold some time ago. Buy these 14 comics in a lot for $30 shipped, or as priced individually below.

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #2. This issue is Shaman, Part 2, and it features the 1st appearance of Chubala.

VF, maybe better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows some light ink wear in spots all around the blue border, while the back cover shows some very light soiling and/or ink transfers in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 392 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #3. This issue is Shaman, Part 3, and it features the 1st appearance of Carl Fisk.

VF, maybe better; off-white pages. The front cover shows some light ink wear in spots around the page, while the back cover shows some light ink wear in spots along the spine, as well as a light horizontal scuff/scratch near the left page edge.

$3

Post 393 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #4. This issue is Shaman, Part 4, and it features an appearance by Carl Fisk.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The front cover shows some light ink wear in spots around the page, while the back cover shows some very light soiling in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 394 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #5. This issue is Shaman, Part 5, and it features an appearance by Carl Fisk.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The front cover shows a mild bend crease near the bottom spine corner that barely breaks the ink, while the back cover shows some very light soiling in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 395 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #6. This issue is Gothic, Part 1, and it features the first appearance of Mr. Whisper.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. A press will help this one a bit.

$4

Post 396 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #7. This issue is Gothic, Part 2, and it features an appearance by Mr. Whisper.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 397 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #8. This issue is Gothic, Part 3, and it features the 1st appearance of Brother Manfred.

VF-, maybe better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows some light scuffing to the gloss along the spine roll, while the back cover shows a small production wrinkle above the gremlin’s right hand.

$3

Post 398 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #9. This issue is Gothic, Part 4, and it features an appearance by Mr. Whisper.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The spine shows a bit of wear at the staple points. A press will help a bit.

$4

Post 399 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #10. This issue is Gothic, Part 5, and it features an appearance by Mr. Whisper.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The front cover shows a couple of indentations in the bottom corner area that barely break the ink…if at all. The back cover shows some light ink scuffs and scratches.

$3

Post 400 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #11. This issue is Prey, Part 1, and it features an appearance by Catwoman.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a couple of mild horizontal ink transfers near the spine.

$4

Post 401 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #12. This issue is Prey, Part 2, and it features an appearance by Catwoman.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A clean/press may help here.

$3

Post 402 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #13. This issue is Prey, Part 3, and it features an appearance by Night Scourge. The original Predator 2 advertisement insert is still bound in.

VF-, no better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a couple mild indentations/scratches that barely break the ink…at best.

$3

Post 403 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #14. This issue is Prey, Part 4, and it features an appearance by Hugo Strange.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 404 IP   flag post
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #15. This issue is Prey, Part 5, and it features appearances by Hugo Strange, Catwoman, and Night Scourge.

VF, maybe better. The back cover shows one a spine crease extending over a half an inch, very lightly breaking the ink.

$3

Post 405 IP   flag post
598019 624 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.