Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Is this a good offer from seller: Mister Miracle 2 CGC 7.519075

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Is this a good deal?

$100US shipped/$133CDN

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Check this link out, Angelo.

clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Gpa has it at a hundred dollars, so its basically free shipping, otherwise about the going rate
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you gents!! appreciate the insight!

@Darkseid_of_town Thank you Mike! appreciate that!

@esaravo great grade...I was looking for an 8.0 or higher. I have a 6.5 now but want an upgrade. I'll have to confirm shipping to Canada from the seller.

cheers guys!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
For $100US you can have a couple choices with an MCS 8.0 sticker on them. Probably a true 9.0 among the two of them. I would go that route personally.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
for $220, you can get this.

9.0 from cbcs...

clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
For $100US you can have a couple choices with an MCS 8.0 sticker on them. Probably a true 9.0 among the two of them. I would go that route personally.

Haven’t looked at them but if they don’t have BC scans, it’s a gamble- MCS grading is usually under graded but not always.

I have a Looney Tunes and merry melodies #91 6.0 MCS (1st app Wile E Coyote, which looks like it is probably around an 8.0, based on the FC & no defects noted in their graders notes.)

I bought it right from MCS, haven’t seen the BC- only a FC scan was shown in the BIN as it was priced low.

There’s 3 FUGLY slabbed copies on eBay, from 5.0 to 7.5, all look softly graded.

Which is weird as most books I see from CGC lately are typically massively under graded.

My 6.0 had a highest offer of $150 or $175, if it had a BC scan it would have sold already. IIRC I started it at like $550/BO and went down to like $200 recently.

Tempted to have it pulled and have CBCS grade it, and have it prescribed for a press bump.

Super TL;DR post 😂
Post 7 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I’m confused. Are you just buying on MCS, not taking delivery and re-listing the same books?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Thank you gents!! appreciate the insight!

@Darkseid_of_town Thank you Mike! appreciate that!

@esaravo great grade...I was looking for an 8.0 or higher. I have a 6.5 now but want an upgrade. I'll have to confirm shipping to Canada from the seller.

cheers guys!!

I’d try your luck on the CGC 8.5 auction first, the seller has a starting price at $70…..worth a shot to message asking if he’ll add an optional best offer option to the auction, or tell him you’ll buy it now at $100 + shipping if he adds a bin to it.

The MCS 8.0 copies may also be undergraded but but at around $100, BC scans would be needed to be safe.

Anyway, now is a good time to buy these 4th world books as the movie spec hype on them died and most have plummeted to around 2016 prices. Dunno about this particular book, haven’t seen GPA on it.

The one other piece of advice I would offer is to avoid posting such questions about books in auction on any comic forums…..more attention may drive bidding up on books that may have otherwise closed at softer prices.

You are almost always better off doing some research on your own.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Check this link out, Angelo.

clickable text

Thank you Ed for the heads up on this book. I was the winning bidder. Appreciate that!

Post 10 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Glad to help out, Angelo. It looks like a solid copy with bright colors.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@esaravo It looks pretty good and the price was right. When I get it, I'll post in the New To Your Collection thread. cheers!! thanks again!!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
600461 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?