CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



Post 5651 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii



Wow. That is a nice copy of a tough book!
Post 5652 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann





Amazing how White that # 32 is.....
Post 5653 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5654 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5655 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67


Amazing how White that # 32 is.....


Must be due to all the lead in the ink.
Post 5656 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

























Post 5657 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@figment Dang fig man, you cleaned house with those Torch's... Very nice...
Post 5658 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5659 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5660 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5661 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5662 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5663 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5664 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5665 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5666 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5667 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5668 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5669 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5670 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5671 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5672 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5673 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5674 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann



I have one of these I came across in one of my boxes recently. Don't know much about it.

Post 5675 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 Hey, not goldenage, but i know you have a lot of Dells. Do you have the Private Secretary issues? Maybe you can share in the romance thread if you do?
Post 5676 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5677 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5678 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5679 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5680 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.