CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Just came across this pretty nice "Hoppy the Marvel Bunny" #15 (1947). Could use a quick press and then be pretty nice.


Post 5351 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5352 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann

Love this book. Good to see another.
Post 5353 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
File copy of Four Color #782 "Duck Album" (1957)


Post 5354 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
File copy of Four Color #546 "Buck Jones" (1954)


Post 5355 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Extremely rare to find in high grade. Glasses attached. "3-D Tales of the West"(1954) Atlas Publishing



Post 5356 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5357 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5358 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5359 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5360 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5361 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5362 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Our earliest...


Post 5363 • IP   flag post
Collector Badger private msg quote post Address this user
Love this book. Might be the best Captain Marvel cover in my opinion.


Post 5364 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5365 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5366 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5367 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 5368 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5369 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5370 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
1949 Shmoo Hardy Candy giveaway comics one was in each of the packages. Other than a couple of these that do pop up once in awhile these are nearly impossible to find. I have the first 12 of 24 (11 pictured here). There is no known 13 thru 24. It is believed they quit at #12.




Post 5371 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5372 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann


Post 5373 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5374 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5375 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5376 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5377 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user







Post 5378 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I bought this just because the cover cracked me up.


Post 5379 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5380 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.