CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4976 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4977 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4978 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4979 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4980 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4981 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4982 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4983 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Memory books: In my collection at one time (traded years ago)...


Post 4984 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 4985 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4986 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 4987 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4988 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 4989 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
o Terror Negro #2
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1951


Post 4990 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
o Terror Negro #14
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1952


Post 4991 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicKazi
o Terror Negro #14
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1952


So cool! Wow!
Post 4992 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@KomicKazi
Those Brazilian comics have epic cover art!
Post 4993 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4994 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4995 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@KomicKazi
Those Brazilian comics have epic cover art!


One of the greatest artist in our genres history world wide is Jayme Cortez, known as the Godfather of Brazilian Horror.
Post 4996 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicKazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@KomicKazi
Those Brazilian comics have epic cover art!


One of the greatest artist in our genres history world wide is Jayme Cortez, known as the Godfather of Brazilian Horror.

Total agreement. Everytime I see one of his covers come up, it's a treat. Stunning art and a classic sense of horror. He clearly never needed gore to get his point across.
Post 4997 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4998 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4999 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5000 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5001 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
My most recent GA books


Post 5002 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Terror Negro
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1951

Post 5003 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Terror Negro
Artist: Jayme Cortez
Published by La Selva, Brazil 1951

Post 5004 • IP   flag post
Collector KomicKazi private msg quote post Address this user
O Lobinho #22
Detective Comics #40
"1st Appearance Clay Face"
Early Batman & Robin cover.
Publisher Grande Consórcio Suplementos Nacionais, Brazil 1942
Among the very best known copies to exist.


Post 5005 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.