CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Collector BobALuey private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 That "Choice Comics" is crazy!
Post 379 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@earthshaker01 That "Choice Comics" is crazy!

Yes you gotta watch out for kangaroos, sneaky bastards.
Post 380 • IP   flag post


You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 381 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 382 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 383 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Those Victory Boys are tough...
Post 384 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Just got 20 GA #1's back today. Here is one. Sorry for pic quality, just bought scanner should be here in a week.
Post 385 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Nice one earthshaker!
Post 386 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 387 • IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 388 • IP   flag post
Collector thejudge01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 389 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 390 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Just posted this under-copy and it's big brother in the MMMMS thread...




Origin and first appearance of the Vision.
Post 391 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejudge01

Nice! I had an opportunity YEARS ago, a nice copy sat on Metropolis' online inventory for a long while. Regret not biting. Tough book.
Post 392 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 393 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 394 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 395 • IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 396 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 397 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 398 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 399 • IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 400 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Just got this one. #6(#1 ) L.B. Cole I'm going to clean and press it this weekend.
Post 402 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Do you clean and press your own books?
Post 403 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Do you clean and press your own books?

I do now, only recently.Its actually quite easy.
Post 404 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.