CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Golden Age of comics19

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
One of my first ever GA raw purchases from ~20 years ago. I decided to finally get it slabbed. Crazy there are no label notes though....


Post 3201 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know want to say but I have two of these scarce books in high grade.


Post 3202 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3203 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
A recent pickup at a LCS.
Post 3204 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3205 • IP   flag post


Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
one of my top GA books.


Post 3206 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Tough book. Finally got my copy slabbed.

Suprised the label is empty.


Post 3207 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up this nice mid grade pre-code Atlas War book about a week ago. Cover is thought to be by Sol Brodsky by GCD.


Post 3208 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
One-shots and first issues, just for the helluvit...



.
Post 3209 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user




.
Post 3210 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user




.
Post 3211 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user




.
Post 3212 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user




.
Post 3213 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user




.
Post 3214 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Some FUNNY ANIMAL number one's.



OO

mm
Post 3215 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3216 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3217 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann


OO

mm
I have a high grade one of these. Tough book to find. Bravo
Post 3218 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3219 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3220 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3221 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Funny Puppets.



OO

mm
Post 3222 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3223 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 3224 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann its funny I have a copy to of just about every issue you posted today. Kindred spirits.
Post 3225 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
@martymann its funny I have a copy to of just about every issue you posted today. Kindred spirits.


Glad to hear it...I was and still am a fan of "FUNNY ANIMAL COMICS"
I would guess that they make up nearly 25% of my collection.

Marty
Post 3226 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
One more...this from DC.



OO ("N" copy)

mm
Post 3227 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome funny animal books, Marty!

Just for the halibut, here's a not-so-funny animal last issue caught in my trawl-net...



.
Post 3228 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann


OO

mm
hey Marty I found it.
Post 3229 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 TERRIFIC!

Marty
Post 3230 • IP   flag post
657131 5788 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.