Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

what is your most valuable non comic collectable18856

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Yogi Berra Yoohoo card that he signed for my father at a Yankees game.

My uncle who collects baseball cards told me a few years ago that he estimated uts value at.about $5K.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
here's one I forgot about.. 67 GTX

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
A letter signed by Knute Rockne. Don’t really know the value but lots of Notre Dame collectors. Had a great uncle play with the 4 horsemen, they played in front of enormous crowds even back in the 20’s.

Post 53 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I've got a 1910 $10 gold coin probably worth a little more then $10 😜

Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector jaysonslade private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been a lunchbox collector for many years. And the “Toppie” has always stood out.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector PDGray private msg quote post Address this user
@Doog - what an amazing piece of history - absolutely incredible!!

PDG
Post 56 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
My most valuable non-comic collectible is definitely my snake.

Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
great question and a specially hard one for me, perhaps

There is my dinosaur Nim, purchased perhaps ten years ago and unmounted at the time, for almost 3k. Since then the trafficking of dinosaur fossils has been mostly curtailed and this piece would likely sell well over 10k

Real dragon eggs...in a sense. Actually four seperate species of dinosaur egg . All in purchased around 2500....again the end of dinosaur egg trafficking means the market value now years later might well be 10 times the purchase price.

The jacket , used for eight years by four seperate dallas cheerleaders and currently now signed by close to sixty. This week it is in Dallas for the 60th DCC reunuion with well over 200 former DCC in attendance. The jacket will be making an appearance at the mandatory rehearsal saturday for the girls to sign. Paid 65 dollars back in 94 ....price now, who knows?

Dallas cheerleader used pom poms, belonged to Christina Carr, price 50 dollars, early nineties. Now..who knows?

Dallas cheerleader blouse, boots, and uniform stars , USSO award etc. Who knows?

Hulk 1 signed by jack Kirby, BAS says its likely to pass. Book alone depending how it would grade is around 20k.....so who knows?

My most valued and prized thing....a healthy and happy Grimlock, watching Tom and Jerry...priceless
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector PDGray private msg quote post Address this user
@Joosh - absolutely epic car!! With as many cars as I have ridden in or driven I have YET to ride or drive in a Viper!!

@Darkseid_of_town - Absolutely amazing memorabilia! Those Dinosaurs are incredible!! My brother would drool over that DCC collection. That Jack Kirby signed Hulk 1 is absolutely over the top!!

Great Stuff!!

PDG
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDGray
@Joosh - absolutely epic car!! With as many cars as I have ridden in or driven I have YET to ride or drive in a Viper!!

@Darkseid_of_town - Absolutely amazing memorabilia! Those Dinosaurs are incredible!! My brother would drool over that DCC collection. That Jack Kirby signed Hulk 1 is absolutely over the top!!

Great Stuff!!

PDG
thanks PDGray, my interests being so scattered gets me in some trouble between storage spae and money to afford it all. As for your brother, if he does facebook, send him to the DCC then now and forever page, my own forum I own on facebook. 140 former Dallas cheerleaders and over 4300 members worldwide. As for the Hulk 1 its a love of mine for sure...I have never seen another hulk 1 signed by him. Thanks for your kind words
Post 60 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDGray

Great Stuff!!

PDG

Thanks! It’s my dream car realized. If you are ever around eastern Indiana I’d be happy to take you for a ride and show my comics.
Post 61 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversorrow
Easily this, I saw one that sold on EBay about 6 months ago for $14 000 CAD.Same grade too.
I still remember the day I pulled it out of the pack.
sweet pull there
Post 62 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Im going to have to go with my top 10 1972 Topps Football set in the PSA Set Registry

Post 63 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944
Those are very cool
Post 64 IP   flag post

Post 65 IP   flag post
This card has also become Very expensive in high grade

Post 66 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Just realized I already posted in this thread a long time ago, deleted what I originally wrote lol.
Post 67 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Im going to have to go with my top 10 1972 Topps Football set in the PSA Set Registry

I had to go to Dallas for work recently, and was shopping for souvenirs for my kid in the airport. There was a Cowboys shop, so I figured I would check it out. I did not recognize a single name on any of the jerseys for sale. If they had had a Staubach jersey, I would have bought it on sight.
Post 68 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
not sure. maybe my copy of the script for the pilot of 30 rock signed by cast (Baldwin, Fey, Morgan, McBrayer, and Krakowski)
Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944

I had to go to Dallas for work recently, and was shopping for souvenirs for my kid in the airport. There was a Cowboys shop, so I figured I would check it out. I did not recognize a single name on any of the jerseys for sale. If they had had a Staubach jersey, I would have bought it on sight.

Roger was our boyhood hero. Not only the greatest quarterback, but the greatest football player Ive ever seen.
Post 70 IP   flag post
600790 70 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?