Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Help with TMNT 198618642

Collector Cdantiks private msg quote post Address this user
I have this item and would like some suggestions as what to do with it. I am trying to get rid of stuff due to my age needing to downsize. Break it open and press and grade, or sale as is.
the pics I have are not much but I can try to do better.

thanks in advance.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Keep it original.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @CaptainCanuck. The comic inside may have too many defects to warrant grading, unless you want it in your personal collection.

It looks like that entire package has sold on eBay for around $35 to $45.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks! I will post it for sale on ebay as is. Under seller c_dgreen, probably Friday at the soonest with a. Few other CBCS Graded comics.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Where is @kaptainmyke
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Where is @kaptainmyke

Yes, reach out to him first. Seems like something he’d be interested in.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
thats pretty cool
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
May be best as is for the TMNT collector. Yours is the TPB version. I’m not sure on value alone, but it did have a reprint and may only be identifiable in the indicia.

Very cool regardless Of condition. I don’t think many of those Random House comics survived in high grade.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a 3 year old nephew. earlier this he year he seemed to love the idea of TMNT. As he was pointing out my TMNT shirt (it was meant to look like player select screen of their classic games), saying which one he liked more (I think he said Red one aka Raphael). so for christmas (already pretty much done shopping) got him 2 funko pop figures (leonardo and raphael) and a tmnt children's book about them

i only got two of them because I have a budget of $20-$30 per kid (have 6 nieces and nephews I have to get gifts for). I couldnt find any where I can get 4 figures within budget that were cheap knockoff bootlegs. (i found one set that you can tell were fakes and were called Superhero turtles). I dont think he'd care if real or fake but reviews said they were of cheap plastic and broke easily.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks to all for the great responce.
Post 10 IP   flag post
598063 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?