Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Edit

teacha777

Did you try scanning the qr code on back of book?
Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Edit

teacha777

Did you try scanning the qr code on back of book?

Don’t you need an account for that? Or not anymore?
Post 327 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I tried looking it up and no go.
But yeah I think it's free for everyone now.

Edit

it worked today. Go figure
Post 328 IP   flag post

Post 329 IP   flag post
Thanks, isn’t pressing supposed to fix all that? 🤔
Post 330 IP   flag post

To me a crease breaks color a bend does not. However, I am not a presser or a grader. So my thoughts are not even worth a penny....
Post 331 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
To me a crease breaks color a bend does not. However, I am not a presser or a grader. So my thoughts are not even worth a penny....

Could be right @stevericketts could you do something about this if I sent it in?
Post 332 IP   flag post
I dint think he is notified if you tag his name. Uou might want to ask him via PM
Post 333 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@teacha777 well.... cgc isnt the greatest at pressing...

Is it possible you COULD find a presser who is also a cgc authorized facilitator who can do a few rounds of pressing then resubmit? It cant be out of the realm of possibilities right?
Post 334 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007

Is it possible you COULD find a presser who is also a cgc authorized facilitator who can do a few rounds of pressing then resubmit? It cant be out of the realm of possibilities right?

Not in a rush this a PC book don’t plan to flip anytime soon. I’ll wait for a Micheline signing to figure out what I’m going to do, if not send to CBCS and wait a year and see what magic they can do.
Post 335 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007

as soon as you crack the slab unless it's with CGC that signature is no good. CGC no longer allows third party pressers
Post 336 IP   flag post
601274 336 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?