Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Customer Service Success Story17670

Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS Customer Service had taken it's lumps from many of us over the past year and beyond. I've certainly been among those who have complained about CS. Most recently, in the TAT thread, I've detailed a submission I wanted an update on. Quick synopsis of that submission:

Received at CBCS 7/26/21
E-mail from CBCS 9/24/21 that order was received.
Then crickets. No e-mails that it had entered Grading or Labels or anything else.
4/26/22, when I hit the 9 month mark of my submission, I e-mailed CBCS CS to see if could get an update. I thought that 9 months was long enough to wait patiently with no communication.
4/27/22, get reply from CS that my order was in "Hot Seal" which was one of the final stages and I should get my order back soon. (1 day for a reply e-mail, great!)
But, then nothing. Still did not get my order back and despite two follow e-mails over the next two weeks, nothing. I decided to wait until I hit the next month anniversary to e-mail again.

Then, this past Thursday, 5/19/22, I get an e-mail from CS. To paraphrase, the CS rep said he had gone to Hot Seal department and my cases would be finished sealing that day and I would get them back by the end of next week, if not sooner.

Sooner it was, by the end of day Thursday, I go the Order Completed and the Shipped e-mails.

To top it off, my order was delivered on Friday and I now have my comics back.

I want to give credit where credit is due. I don't want to violate any board rules or state any CBCS employee name in my post without permission. But if any CS reps read these forums, you know who you are, and as I said in my reply e-mail, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

To recap, a CBCS CS rep took actual interest and action on my inquiry, and then communicated to me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ultimately how the poster felt about the order and his books is the point. Nobody else's opinion, or interpretation, mine or yours really matter.

The poster mentioned he wasn't a fan of previous interactions so he wasn't a "fanboy" blowing sunshine up anybody rear end.

Unless i am misunderstanding your post, im not sure why you want to discard his take on his own submission.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Ultimately how the poster felt about the order and his books is the point. Nobody else's opinion, or interpretation, mine or yours really matter.

The poster mentioned he wasn't a fan of previous interactions so he wasn't a "fanboy" blowing sunshine up anybody rear end.

Unless i am misunderstanding your post, im not sure why you want to discard his take on his own submission.

It was a riff on how I would have felt ergo a joke. From one person who doesn't like shoddy service to another. I am glad he got his books back. Finally.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Lonestar
Thanks for telling us about your experience! I thought CS was getting more responsive lately, too, but couldn't be sure. This sounds like a big step in the right direction.

Kudos to the CS rep who went the extra mile, too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
600776 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?