Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
Orale Simon Holmes
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector 1Cool private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilverjanet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Cool
I think these boards remind me of the first iteration of the CGC message boards which took some time to get looking nicer and easier to navigate. I'm not a huge fan of how the current format looks but maybe I'm just use to how the CGC boards look and operate. But I do think it has potential to be just as good or maybe even better. We will see.

suck it n00b

Traitor!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbsturgeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBorock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen_Lorder
Great job here fellas..
Thanks for making CBCS great again

Thanks, Owen_Lorder!

It was already great, just making even greater!!!

Make America 9.8 again!
Post 78 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Only one request

Ban Greggy

P.s.
Don't let him see that I wrote that

Do you mean like the roll-on or deodorant stick?
Post 79 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
For some strange reason, I can not post pics to the thread titled "Sterling Silver age", but I can post pics anywhere else I try.

Anyone else have that same problem?
Post 80 IP   flag post

Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak I just uploaded a pic with no problem
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Watcher

I have tried the various photobucket links for uploading a pic and none work. Am I missing one?
Post 82 IP   flag post
When we were beta testing, I used the "IMG" ones, just like on the CGC forum, and had no problem
Post 83 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Thanks. It must be like the jar lid. You weakened it and I managed to open it. It works for me now. Thanks again. You're kinda handy to have around.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Glad I could help
Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
When we were beta testing, I used the "IMG" ones, just like on the CGC forum, and had no problem

odd - when I first tried it that was the first thing I tried and it just displayed the link. Regardless, nice to see now!!! Thanks.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

When I first attempted posting images here and typing in the code I discovered that upper case worked and lower case didn't. I don't know if that's still the case (no pun intended, but I'll take whatever groans I can get).
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector Oldbsturgeon private msg quote post Address this user
I found this to be the issue as well but used the direct link instead of img and didnt have issues but did when I tried img from photobucket
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Thats cause your pics are all OMG malaka!!
Post 89 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen_Lorder
Thats cause your pics are all OMG malaka!!

LOL
Post 90 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
How do I like the forum here? There's good and there's needs a bit more polish

You guys should get a Nobel Peace Prize for hosting pictures yourself. Not having to use photobucket or another hosting service and copy in direct links BUT INSTEAD having it basically function like Facebook is just wonderful.

The image we can use for our Avatar is larger than that other grading company chat board, so the picture is clearer.

I'm finding the navigation a bit hard to figure. I can understand you didn't want to just copy how the CGC message boards looked. But that is what most of us are used to, so why fight it? You need some larger catch all type forums so there aren't so many topics to look through. A Water Cooler and Comics General forum really does make sense. Differentiate your forum with direct hosting of pics, the Avatar, the moderation and allowing discussion of competitors.

You really, really need a Want to Buy and Want to Sell forums. The lack thereof really smacks one in the face as a comparison to the Collector Society Message boards. IMHO it's probably MORE important that CBCS message boards have selling forums than CGC.
Post 91 IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan

You guys should get a Nobel Peace Prize for hosting pictures yourself. Not having to use photobucket or another hosting service and copy in direct links BUT INSTEAD having it basically function like Facebook is just wonderful.

The image we can use for our Avatar is larger than that other grading company chat board, so the picture is clearer.

I'm finding the navigation a bit hard to figure. I can understand you didn't want to just copy how the CGC message boards looked. But that is what most of us are used to, so why fight it? You need some larger catch all type forums so there aren't so many topics to look through. A Water Cooler and Comics General forum really does make sense. Differentiate your forum with direct hosting of pics, the Avatar, the moderation and allowing discussion of competitors.

You really, really need a Want to Buy and Want to Sell forums. The lack thereof really smacks one in the face as a comparison to the Collector Society Message boards. IMHO it's probably MORE important that CBCS message boards have selling forums than CGC.

Thanks for the feedback IronMan! It is exactly what we are looking for. The stuff you love, the stuff you don't and the features you want added. We will strive to do our best to listen to you and everyone else here.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector Iago19 private msg quote post Address this user
Beginning stages. Like a newborn, I'm sure as time goes on it will grow stronger and all the bugs will get fixed. Good job overall.
Post 93 IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iago19
Beginning stages. Like a newborn, I'm sure as time goes on it will grow stronger and all the bugs will get fixed. Good job overall.

Thanks!
Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector Spideyfan73 private msg quote post Address this user
As more and more threads get added, it's going to be a fuster cluck. Subgroups. Sumo!
Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector Marc_1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback IronMan! It is exactly what we are looking for. The stuff you love, the stuff you don't and the features you want added. We will strive to do our best to listen to you and everyone else here.

I agree with Iron Man's feedback 100%...how ironic since Iron Man is my favorite character.

And thank you Steve Borock and team for taking the time to build this forum and listen to feedback.
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector DeadPoolJr private msg quote post Address this user
Different from the other one, but I'll get use to it.
Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector outlawmonster private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveBorock the functionality is fantastic! I love it!
Post 98 IP   flag post
Collector oldmilwaukee6er private msg quote post Address this user
One thing that would aid navigation... The ability to select preferences for how to view the forum, specifically how many posts to show per page (e.g. 25, 50, 100, 250). The default of 20-25 seems too few.

I prefer a lot of postings per page so that I have fewer pages to navigate through.
Post 99 IP   flag post
@oldmilwaukee6er There's no option to change that setting right now
Post 100 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_1
Quote:
Quote:

I agree with Iron Man's feedback 100%...how ironic since Iron Man is my favorite character.

And thank you Steve Borock and team for taking the time to build this forum and listen to feedback.

Suck up
Post 101 IP   flag post
It would be nice to be able to delete a post
Post 102 IP   flag post
@jsilverjanet I can do that for you
Post 103 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
It would be nice to be able to delete a post

Or maybe just post less.

Post 104 IP   flag post
Is that possible? LOL
Post 105 IP   flag post
600736 405 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?