Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17496

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
DCeased #1, Forbidden Planet/Jeehyung Lee cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$70 shipped

Post 126 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a bunch more DCeased issues and variants, but I'm going to hold off on those until I take higher quality photos.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Demon Days: X-Men #1, Peach Momoko 1:200 incentive 'virgin' variant. This comic is Peach’s first foray into interior comic work, which reimagines the X-Men in feudal Japan…including an appearance by feudal Venom.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, with a few small and very light scuffs inside the inner well of the back.

GPA 90-day average shows this variant slowly going up in price, so....

$250 shipped (or best offer)

Post 128 IP   flag post
Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 (2017), BuyMeToys.com/Joe Jusko cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front, as well as cosmetic scratches on both sides.

There isn't any sales data on GPA for this variant...at least back to 2019. It looks like there were just way too many variants out there at the time of release.

$45 shipped

Post 129 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: Resurrection #1 (2019), Scorpion Comics/Clayton Crain cover A. This copy comes with a COA stating it is #17 of 1000 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of very mild scuffs on both sides.

$60 shipped

Post 130 IP   flag post

Silver Surfer: Black #1, Unknown Comics/Lucio Parrillo 'virgin' variant. This issue features a cameo appearance by Knull.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a couple very light cosmetic scratches.

$75 shipped

Post 131 IP   flag post
Despicable Deadpool #300, Tony Moore 1:25 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Yup...Newton Rings.

$50 shipped

Post 132 IP   flag post
Faro's Lounge Cosplay [nn], Jamie Tyndall X-23 cover A. This variant is limited to 250 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Pretty clean slab, except for a few small scuffs inside the back inner well.

$85 shipped

Post 133 IP   flag post
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11 (LGY #251), Mike Hawthorne cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Both sides show a few very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$55 shipped

Post 134 IP   flag post
Notti & Nyce #18 (volume 2), Comics Elite/Mike Debalfo cosplay variant. The cover is an homage to X-Men #5.

This is kind of a unique item. For one, it was the first ever exclusive for Comics Elite and only 200 were produced. Marat Mychaels signed his first name on it...that's how I received it from CE. Hence, the green label. Second, there isn't any sales history anywhere for this comic...GPA or otherwise. So I'm taking a shot in the dark at pricing.

CGC Qualified 9.8, White Pages. There are a few cosmetic scratches and scuffs on both sides. You will notice the rough edge at the top of the front cover, near the spine corner. I believe I received it this way, before subbing it...I can't remember. I'd like to think that if it had been a blue label, it would have graded lower. I don't know, since no one can figure out CGC's shenanigans.

$50 shipped

Post 135 IP   flag post
Quantum & Woody #001 (2020 series), Torpedo Comics Red edition. This Ryan Browne variant is an homage to ASM #300, and limited to 500 copes.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings, as well as a few cosmetic scratches. I can find no sales history on this item either...GPA or otherwise.

$75 shipped

Post 136 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
I'm tempted to buy this and send it in to CBCS for Authentication. Thing is, will they authenticate on just the first name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Notti & Nyce #18 (volume 2), Comics Elite/Mike Debalfo cosplay variant. The cover is an homage to X-Men #5.

This is kind of a unique item. For one, it was the first ever exclusive for Comics Elite and only 200 were produced. Marat Mychaels signed his first name on it...that's how I received it from CE. Hence, the green label. Second, there isn't any sales history anywhere for this comic...GPA or otherwise. So I'm taking a shot in the dark at pricing.

CGC Qualified 9.8, White Pages. There are a few cosmetic scratches and scuffs on both sides. You will notice the rough edge at the top of the front cover, near the spine corner. I believe I received it this way, before subbing it...I can't remember. I'd like to think that if it had been a blue label, it would have graded lower. I don't know, since no one can figure out CGC's shenanigans.

$50 shipped

Post 137 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvipah
I'm tempted to buy this and send it in to CBCS for Authentication. Thing is, will they authenticate on just the first name?

Damn good question…I don’t know. I think Marat signed stuff with just his first name…don’t quote me on that. 🤣🤣
Post 138 IP   flag post
Mega Man: Fully Charged #1, Scorpion Comics/Peach Momoko cover A. This variant comes with a COA stating it is #143 out of 800 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, but please note that there is a small finger bend on the back cover just below and to the left of the top staple. It was pressed by my guy...CGC did this. This comic would have been graded around the time CGC starting handling comics poorly. The following year, I stopped subbing comics with them...they lost my business. I won't send it in for a reholder either...I don't trust them anymore.

Because of the finger bend, I'm dropping the price a bit...I'm losing my ass on this one, but I want it out of my collection.

$65 shipped

Post 139 IP   flag post
Mega Man: Fully Charged #1, Scorpion Comics/Peach Momoko cover B. This variant comes with a COA stating it is #143 out of 300 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, except for a few light cosmetic scratches on either side.

$80 shipped

Post 140 IP   flag post
Mega Man: Fully Charged #1, Scorpion Comics sketch edition...partial blank cover. This variant is limited to 500 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, except for some light cosmetic scratches on either side.

$60 shipped

Post 141 IP   flag post
Michael Turner's Fathom: Killian's Vessel #1. This variant was done for Wizard World Philadelphia 2007, V.I.P. Edition.

CGC 9.9, White Pages. There is a small Newton Ring spot inside the front, and both sides show light cosmetic scratches. This is an older slab, not the new crap CGC uses these days.

$85 shipped

Post 142 IP   flag post
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #297, lenticular cover. The cover is an homage to Captain America #260.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as some light cosmetic scratches.

$55 shipped

Post 143 IP   flag post
Spawn #284, Francesco Mattina 'virgin' cover C.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$45 shipped

Post 144 IP   flag post
Spawn #293, Todd McFarlane cover C. This comic is the error edition, which means the interior pages were colored instead of being black and white.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some small Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$60 shipped

Post 145 IP   flag post
Spawn #300, Jerome Opena cover H.

CGC 9.4, White Pages. Both sides have some light cosmetic scratches, and there are a bunch of scuffs inside the back inner well.

This is the only #300 that graded less then a 9.8 out of all the original variant releases. I'm taking a hit on this one.

$30 shipped

Post 146 IP   flag post
Superman Unchained #1 (The New 52), Jim Lee & Scott Williams cover and art. This comic has a gatefold that is part of the story.

CGC 9.4, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings...mostly inside the front.

$40 shipped

Post 147 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Golden Apple/Jeehyung Lee 'virgin' cover B.

CGC 9.4, White Pages. You can see the Newton rings on this one...

This comic was an epic fail all around. I paid more for it than it cost me to have it graded. It was pressed by my guy...not sure why it graded so poorly. I don't have the graders notes either. I'm seriously losing a lot of money on it.

$50 shipped

Post 148 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Francesco Mattina cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are obvious Newton Rings in this one.

$55 shipped

Post 149 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee connecting 'Omega' cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Newton Rings inside this one...

$55 shipped

Post 150 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Alpha #1. With an acetate cover, this comic features appearances by Jackal and Spidercide...cameo appearance by Punisher. I have two graded copies of this comic.

CGC 8.5, White Pages.

So, these comics were part of my initial trial run back in 2017. I was unaware of cleaning and pressing, and I didn't know that acetate covers can have issues INSIDE them. The first slab listed below (cert #1270289002) has a 'stain left bottom corner of back cover' and 'stain right bottom corner of back cover'...per the graders notes. I didn't see these stains then, I don't see them now.

The second slab (cert #2041421021) has 'stains under acetate back cover' per the grades notes. Again, didn't see them then, don't see them now.

Both slabs show some very light cosmetic scratches and/or scuffs, while the first slab pictured below has a few small Newton Rings inside the front.

There are actual sales values on GPA for an 8.5 graded copy...surprisingly. BUT, if a buyer purchases an item in this thread at full price (no offers), I will include one slab for free (one per transaction). Just mention this if interested so that I don't forget.

$35 shipped (each slab)

Post 151 IP   flag post
Harley Quinn's Villain of the Year #1, Comics Elite/Nathan Szerdy 'Bad Girl' virgin cover C. This variant comes with a COA stating it is #185 out of 250 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Yes, there are Newton Rings in both sides.

$125 shipped

Post 152 IP   flag post
Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy #1, Comics Elite/Dawn McTeigue cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies. I have two slabbed copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There aren't any Newton Rings that I can see, only a couple of very light cosmetic scratches. Both copies look great.

$55 shipped (each slab)

Post 153 IP   flag post
Harley Quinn & Poison Ivey #1, Comics Elite/Dawn McTeigue 'sketch' cover B. This variant is limited to 1500 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$70 shipped

Post 154 IP   flag post
Okay, I'm going to list the rest of my Venom slabs before the long holiday. Everyone enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!!!

Post 155 IP   flag post
597887 236 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.