Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17496

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1. This cover is the Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi ‘Tile Mosaic’ Silver variant and is limited to 1000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Spider-Man #1 (Todd McFarlane).

CGC 9.8, White Pages. The front shows a few spots of Newton Rings, while the back shows one small, light scuff.

GPA doesn't show a 90-day average for this variant, but the last sale was for $108.

$100 shipped

Post 101 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Superior Spider-Man #1 (2019), Mike Hawthorne 1:25 incentive variant. This comic contains a tribute to Stan Lee.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There aren't any Newton Rings that I could see, but both sides have very light cosmetic scratches and/or scuffs.

$80 shipped

Post 102 IP   flag post
Symbiote Spider-Man #1, Nick Bradshaw variant cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few mild Newton Rings inside the front and back, along with a few very light cosmetic scratches.

$65 shipped

Post 103 IP   flag post
Old Man Logan #25, Leonard Kirk 1:10 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few small Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$50 shipped

Post 104 IP   flag post
Black Cat #1 (2019 series), Unknown Comics/Jan Anacleto cover A.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Pretty clean-looking slab here.

$60 shipped

Post 105 IP   flag post

Black Panther #170 (2016 series), Marco Checchetto 'Young Guns 2018' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings at the center of each side.

$50 shipped

Post 106 IP   flag post
Black Widow #1 (2020 series), Little Giant/Peach Momoko variant. This cover is an homage to Marcos Martin's ASM #700 variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. The front shows a couple of small Newton Rings, while the back shows a couple of very mild scuffs inside the inner well.

$85 shipped

Post 107 IP   flag post
Bloodshot #1 (2019 series), Comics Elite/Ryan Kincaid NYCC 'virgin' variant. This copy comes with a COA stating it is #3 of 100 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some mild scuffs inside the back of the inner well.

$70 shipped

Post 108 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1. This cover is the Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi ‘Tile Mosaic’ Silver variant and is limited to 1000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Spider-Man #1 (Todd McFarlane).

CGC 9.8, White Pages. The front shows a few spots of Newton Rings, while the back shows one small, light scuff.

GPA doesn't show a 90-day average for this variant, but the last sale was for $108.

$100 shipped

can we list comics to sell inside the forums ?
i was not sure of the policys
Post 109 IP   flag post
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs #1 (1994 series), Collector's edition, foil embossed cover.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings inside the front.

I find no sales data for a 9.6 copy of this comic, so I've priced this slab by adjusting a little to a recent 9.8 sale.

$50 shipped

Post 110 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastboy1980

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about inside this thread, or by starting your own thread?
Post 111 IP   flag post
Captain Marvel #1 (2019 series), Adam Hughes 1:25 incentive variant. This comic features the 1st appearance of Ripley Ryan.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs on both sides.

$60 shipped

Post 112 IP   flag post
Captain Marvel #12 (LGY #146), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics Jay Anacleto 'virgin' variant. This comic comes with a COA stating it is #239 of 600 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, with just a couple of very small, very light scuffs on the back.

$70 shipped

Post 113 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastboy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130

$100 shipped

@beastboy1980 You can check the selling guidelines on the top of the forum posts that has a red star next to it. You will want to post books for sale in your own thread. Books are sold on the forum all of the time. I hope this helps.
Post 114 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

@beastboy1980 You can check the selling guidelines on the top of the forum posts that has a red star next to it. You will want to post books for sale in your own thread. Books are sold on the forum all of the time. I hope this helps.

Thanks, Brian. I was waiting for a response to clarify, but your response works well too.
Post 115 IP   flag post
Carnosaur Carnage, one-shot. This is a unique book by Atomeka Press (UK). The cover was done my Walt Simonson, and the comic is filled with black and white stories about dinosaurs. It is suggested for mature readers only. This was a comic I picked up during one of the many times I was deployed overseas...meaning I purchased it in the UK.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front.

There isn't any sales data for a CGC copy of this comic, so offers are encouraged.

$100 shipped (or best offer)

Post 116 IP   flag post
Catwoman #25 (1995). This direct edition features appearances by Robin and the Psyba-Rats.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings on both sides.

$50 shipped

Post 117 IP   flag post
Darkhold: Pages from the Book of Sins #11. The cover is Midnight Massacre 'parchment', and is part 3 of the same story line.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Damn Newton Rings again...both sides.

$45 shipped

Post 118 IP   flag post
Dark Nights: Death Metal #3, Comics Elite/Ryan Kincaid & Nathan Szerdy cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Pretty clean slab with just a few very light cosmetic scratches.

$50 shipped

Post 119 IP   flag post
Dark Nights: Death Metal #3, Comics Elite/Ryan Kincaid & Nathan Szerdy cover B. This variant is limited to 1500 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Another clean slab, with a few very small scuffs inside the back of the inner well.

$55 shipped

Post 120 IP   flag post
Dark Nights: Death Metal #3, Comics Elite/Ryan Kincaid & Nathan Szerdy 'virgin' cover C. This variant is limited to 1000 copies. Check out the cool tattoo on Wonder Woman's left arm.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Another clean slab, with a some very light cosmetic scratches on the back.

$80 shipped

Post 121 IP   flag post
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born #4, Jae Lee 'sketch' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Newton Rings inside the front and back...again.

$55 shipped

Post 122 IP   flag post
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born #5, Jae Lee cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. It's loaded with Newton Rings...

$40 shipped

Post 123 IP   flag post
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born #7, Jae Lee 'sketch' variant.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. Some Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$45 shipped

Post 124 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Bulletproof Comics/David Finch cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back.

The last copy that sold, per GPA, was almost 3 years ago. I'm going to take a hit on this one, but my loss is your gain.

$45 shipped

Post 125 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Forbidden Planet/Jeehyung Lee cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$70 shipped

Post 126 IP   flag post
I have a bunch more DCeased issues and variants, but I'm going to hold off on those until I take higher quality photos.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Demon Days: X-Men #1, Peach Momoko 1:200 incentive 'virgin' variant. This comic is Peach’s first foray into interior comic work, which reimagines the X-Men in feudal Japan…including an appearance by feudal Venom.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, with a few small and very light scuffs inside the inner well of the back.

GPA 90-day average shows this variant slowly going up in price, so....

$250 shipped (or best offer)

Post 128 IP   flag post
Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 (2017), BuyMeToys.com/Joe Jusko cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front, as well as cosmetic scratches on both sides.

There isn't any sales data on GPA for this variant...at least back to 2019. It looks like there were just way too many variants out there at the time of release.

$45 shipped

Post 129 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: Resurrection #1 (2019), Scorpion Comics/Clayton Crain cover A. This copy comes with a COA stating it is #17 of 1000 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of very mild scuffs on both sides.

$60 shipped

Post 130 IP   flag post
600833 236 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.