Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionWant to Buy

WTB: The Batman movie Promo17033

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
@Bronte I'll have to go grab some then, I saw their posting about it and figured it was just some nonsense movie swag so I didn't bother. They have a bunch of books and posters leftover from last night(they do promos with our local theater, so they always get lots of stuff like that).
if it’s free and your going to buy something anyway… why not?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite nice!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
Italy release variants for the movie. Getting these. Just passing on. Plus the last images is the Germany movie poster variant.

Post 28 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@whowill

Getting these as in for just you? Or so members can buy too?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not able to presale on here. However. I have locked in my orders for them yes. I can sell to members and make a post once in hand. Should I have any left. I get all variants from Italy. Germany. France. Brazil. Mexico. There are members in here. I have done lots of business with. Anyone like details can contact me via PM. I do sell exclusive variants on eBay as well. So I can provide feedback etc.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@whowill Are they virgin covers or is that just for the promotional images? I know DC is releasing movie variants that includes the first two but not the movie poster

Post 31 IP   flag post
Far as I being told there virgin covers. Germany one to.
Post 32 IP   flag post
600891 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?