Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Interesting Stat16804

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I was perusing the current MCS auction and it struck me that it appeared there were more CBCS graded comics than cgc. I counted and sure enough, in this weeks auction, there are 336 CBCS graded comics and only 273 cgc graded comics. I should also note, that I do not have any comics in this weeks auction. Anyway, I thought that it was interesting.

Now, let's pause for a shameless commercial break:

I do have about 1,200 comics listed in the SlabSmart store at MCS. CBCS forum members get a 21% discount on most items listed. Here is the direct link: Scifinators SlabSmart Listings

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
That's a significant difference, too, and not just a dozen books. I'd be interested in knowing if this trend continues.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator - As I was checking out this week's auction, it seemed to me like there were a ton of CBCS books. I didn't do a count, but it appeared to be a much higher percentage than normal. I also wondered how many of the books belonged to people that are on this forum that we don't know about?
Good luck to all!
Post 3 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Is someone selling a large collection of theirs?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I seem to recall you had a sales thread here with some Ash books I was thinking about. Did those sell? I don't see them in your MCS store.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@theCapraAegagrus - Looks like different sellers. Some with monikers and some without.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
@Scifinator I seem to recall you had a sales thread here with some Ash books I was thinking about. Did those sell? I don't see them in your MCS store.

@etapi65 - Haven't had the time to box up and send to MCS yet, so yes, still available for trade or offers. Here is the thread link: 250 Comics soon to be shipped to MCS
Post 7 IP   flag post
600780 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?