Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
looks like the other side of Marwen
Post 2 IP   flag post
It is indeed my custom Lee Marvin captaining the boat.

I had a board member send me a Private Message about the Custom Scout Car in my "Year in Review Sales" thread.

The only way I knew how to add photos in a private message was to post the pics in a thread and then copy and paste them into the private message.

Does anybody know of a different way to add photos to the boards private message area?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Do it in a preexisting thread, but cut and paste the text after it's loaded. Actual Posting it is unnecessary.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 - You can also use any images you have saved to your profile. For example, I just copied and pasted the one below from your profile (Only 2 images John? You slacker!). You can do the same in a PM.

Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Get to this point.

Cut (don't copy), leave the thread and paste in your PM.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@BigRedOne1944 - You can also use any images you have saved to your profile. For example, I just copied and pasted the one below from your profile (Only 2 images John? You slacker!). You can do the same in a PM.

Thanks to all for the suggestions! Seems like this would be the best way to go. Thanks Ed!
Post 7 IP   flag post
597964 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?