Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

How much does CBCS charge to witness a signature?16358

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Just in case I want to get a comic graded and an writer or artist or someone assciated with comic is there?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
At conventions CBCS does not charge to witness signatures though there is a $5 fee for ASP books
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Just in case I want to get a comic graded and an writer or artist or someone assciated with comic is there?
Smooth talk the rep at the con. Sometimes they may give you contact info and you can hit them up when you make it to the front of the line. That way, they can continue other business. After all, they can’t wait in line with everyone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
what is ASP?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
"Authentic Signature Program"

which means witnessed. like dielinfinite said, it's just a single $5 add on for as many witnessed signatures as you want on the book.
Post 5 IP   flag post
good to know. im new into the grading thing. so learning every day
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
The CBCS people, in my experience, are great. If you get to a con first thing, just check the people are at their booths before grabbing a witness. As @dielinfinite said there is a charge for the grading process on a witnessed. Base price +$5.00 on witnessed sigs.

Witness stuck with me through 5 sketches and two additional sigs (Clay Mann, and Tom King)

Post 7 IP   flag post
good to know. $5 fee to get a witness for a comic to be graded it better then alternative. paying a good ammount to authenticate something you know is legit
Post 8 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 Please read the Newbie’s Guide. It has a lot of info about Submitting to CBcS and their services
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@power_struggle55 Please read the Newbie’s Guide. It has a lot of info about Submitting to CBcS and their services

Im curious....was the cbcs booth image a random image or are you from NC? It was taken from the convention I go to
Post 10 IP   flag post
It was an image shared by CBCS on their Facebook page
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
It was an image shared by CBCS on their Facebook page

ah ok. was curious. seen that booth so many times.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
The CBCS people, in my experience, are great. If you get to a con first thing, just check the people are at their booths before grabbing a witness. As @dielinfinite said there is a charge for the grading process on a witnessed. Base price +$5.00 on witnessed sigs.

Witness stuck with me through 5 sketches and two additional sigs (Clay Mann, and Tom King)

nice comic
Post 13 IP   flag post
600782 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?