Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

another possible name in Across the spider-verse16347

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
of course we've been talking about Spider-Man 2099 being in Across the spider-verse. But someone with keen eyes spotted another possible spider person from the comics. when they show flashes of the different spider emblems. someone pointed out one looks like Silk's

the movie already confirmed Jessica Drew will be in it. so maybe they are increasing the spider-women total
Post 1 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Reportedly, Silk has been reworked as a TV series and will be distributed via Amazon Prime Video.

Silk article from the summer. Not sure if there is new announcements.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Silk , Jessica Drew, Spider Gwen, they all appear to be areas for great speculation currently. I like them all, great characters
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I was pondering what else we may see on Across The Spider-verse. Since the 2099 universe is involved, the big single villain from that universe seems to be Doom 2099, he even had his own 2099 comic series.
A much farther out speculation would be Ravage 2099, lol. That’d be spectacular.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I look for spiderman Noir to bust out soon and big

Also keep an eye on Peni Parker from issue of edge of spiderverse...another one sneaking up fast
Post 5 IP   flag post
598062 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?