Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Fifth Annual CBCS Forum Holiday Gift Exchange16088

Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite, I too, thank you for organizing this for us. It is truly appreciated.
Post 226 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman

I just noticed this is autographed as well. Thank-you again.

Glad you like the comics, I hope you enjoy the Sketch.

Chris
Post 227 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman

Love it brother. Thanks again.

I just noticed this is autographed as well. Thank-you again.

Glad you like the comics, I hope you enjoy the Sketch.

Chris
Post 228 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys! If you haven’t received your present, send me a PM so I can look into it for you
Post 229 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
A slightly belated thank-you to my Santa for the awesome gift! Got a little bit of everything, including the old Marvel Guide to collecting I haven't seen in forever (and it's depressing looking at those old prices!). Can't wait to read the Hawkeye TPB - have thought of picking that one up a time or two!

Much appreciated, Alex!

Post 230 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
BTW, I still have not heard from my recipient that he got the package I sent. Tracking shows delivered, but we all know how accurate that can be!!! So, if you don't want to share what you got, at least acknowledge that you got the package, please.
Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
BTW, I still have not heard from my recipient that he got the package I sent. Tracking shows delivered, but we all know how accurate that can be!!! So, if you don't want to share what you got, at least acknowledge that you got the package, please.
+1 on this.
Post 232 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
+1 on this.

+2
Post 233 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
So many of us bought Alien Worlds #4, it's going to skew the FMV.
Post 234 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my Christmas haul. Big thank you to my Secret Santa. Perfect choice for the Xmas themed X-men.

Post 235 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O @Lonestar @MutantMania

I have sent messages to your recipients and will follow up if/when I hear back
Post 236 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Santa showed up today...Super stoked on these collections I got today...and so nicely wrapped too!

Thanks a ton @stantheman /Ron!
Post 237 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I actually heard about mine this morning. The recipient is away for a couple more weeks, but the package is waiting for him in his mail box. He was able to verify that. All is good!!!
Post 238 IP   flag post
@MutantMania Your gifts have been confirmed as received!
Post 239 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson
So glad they got there safely and you liked the books!
Post 240 IP   flag post
@Lonestar gift confirmed as received!
Post 241 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
looks like everyone had great secret santa gifts. if it happens again next year. I might do it. question. is ordering off ebay and having it sent to my drawn name allowed (easiest way for me)
Post 242 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 yes it is
Post 243 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Might have some difficulty with that. Personally I only ship to address on file with ebay. I will not ship anywhere else due to possible fraud.
Post 244 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
well got a year to plan if I end up doing it. I do live near the post office (walking distance) which in the past made it hard for me to ship. I just dont think i own any issues or stuff worth wild that I dont want in my collection....and buying online then shipping to me and then to recipient is too many steps.

if I do secret santa next year, Ill decide based on what they like. maybe will have something
Post 245 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Lonestar gift confirmed as received!
Thanks for checking and letting me know.
Post 246 IP   flag post
598019 246 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?