Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

I have 10 new CBCS comic books for sale.15987

Collector Aslpride private msg quote post Address this user
All of them were submitted by myself via CBCS and I am happy with the result. Now, it's time to find a buyer.

Details:

Shipping: The price is included priority mail. The package is well-secured and you can check my eBay ID: kntelitecollectibles for my feedback. I have 3800+ and most of the time the feedback stated how well protected the package was.

PayPal only

Return accepted

Offers are welcome via message

Here's a list of books.

Amazing Spider-Man 238 CGC 6.0 COW Incomplete $185

Incredible Hulk 377 9.8 $150

New Teen Titans 2 9.4 OWW $350

New X-Men 128 9.8 $250

Omega Men 3 9.6 $150

Predator 1 9.6 $240

Predator 1 2nd Print 9.6 $200

Something is Killing the Children 1 9.8 $1000

Something is Killing the Children 1 Variant 9.8 $300

X-Men 4 9.8 $250

If you want to buy both copies of SIKTC 1 regular and variant. I can offer $1200 shipped.

Thank you for checking it out. PM me if you have any questions or offers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Aslpride private msg quote post Address this user
Tough crowd. What would be the best place other than eBay to sell CBCS comic books? CGC forum doesn't allow other than CGC to sell on their selling threads.
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a very good place to sell CBCS books if there's someone here wanting to buy what you have. You have some nice books, but the pace here is a little slower than the cgc marketplace. If you get impatient, I would look into sending them to My Comic Shop.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector jokioo private msg quote post Address this user
I have done a decent amount of selling here, and so far I've found that gold/silver garner a lot more interest than modern books generally. This isn't always true, but on this forum and sites like Facebook this has been my experience thus far.

You do have some great books and if you are looking to avoid hefty fees I would recommend EliteComics11 or Instagrailz on IG, both are consignment pages that have tens of thousands of followers and very low consignment fees. IMO it's the quickest way to sell books outside of eBay.

Check out those pages. I've sold via EliteComics11 on IG before for a little less than FMV and got paid right away. I would sell there again too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601226 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?