Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Triplecdad private msg quote post Address this user
First sale of my books. There will be additions. Prices do not include shipping, unless you buy two or more then I will cover it in U.S.. Return policy is you have 72 hours to notify me of a problem for return. After all, these are slabbed books and I only removed the plastic cover on the slab to take these photos. Frankly, to price these books I looked up what I believe to be the lowest price on ebay for same grade and cut the price. None of these books was pressed before grading (I know better now) except the GSX1.
Payment is Paypal or cashier's check or personal check.

Price featuring the lovely Ms. Danvers is $100

Xmen 100th anniversary is $285

Sorry put back first.
I prefer Tucson over Phoenix, but there is no Tucson in all of comics, so here she is for $650

I think Loki would have been in trouble. $270

$275

$295
Tired tonight will add more tomorrow
Post 1 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I will take that X-men 101
Post 2 IP   flag post
It is yours, I will PM you for shipping info. Thanks. That was very fast.
Post 3 IP   flag post
And add in the Ms. Marvel #1 to get the free shipping.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplecdad
It is yours, I will PM you for shipping info. Thanks. That was very fast.

These are good prices and it's always nice to not have to pay sales tax. It's kind of a consolation book...I'm using proceeds from the sale of my X-men 94 last month, lol.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Just a super guy to buy from folks, have sold quite a few books to him myself. Highly recommended , honest and fair.
Post 6 IP   flag post
More! We want more!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ha! At work but will add in a couple hours!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Triplecdad - Do you have any Amazing Spider-Man? I still have many holes to fill. And I am always upgrading my X-Men run.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
More! We want more!

@EbayMafia - Patience, young padawan.
Post 10 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
More! We want more!

@EbayMafia - Patience, young padawan.

Exactly, Veruca Salt needs to settle down.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in one of these. I'll wait to see if anything else gets posted that I want.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Lonestar - which one were you interested in, so I can claim it?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@Lonestar - which one were you interested in, so I can claim it?
You should go ahead and claim all of them, just to be sure.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Okay, work got in the way of my comic hobby!

$6300

Had trouble pricing this boo. There is one on ebay and this is the starting auction price. Show me I am in lala land on price and I will rethink it.$350

I think $525 is fair with the two sigs

Nice Emberline signature, which frankly I could not find online. Either he is elusive or no one wants it . .. $235. Gotta love that back cover ad.

Oddly I have trouble selling this one. Love that ridiculous cover but it needs to be in the hands of true Teen Titans fan. Not many to compare so I am asking $140
Sorry I think I left the bag on the one ASM so can retake photos.
Thanks all.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Lonestar touche’
Post 16 IP   flag post
@Triplecdad I believe it was you who got an unusual number of checkmark books back and it turned out it's likely because you didn't press them? I think if people check out the grader notes on some of these books they will see some have potential beyond the current grade. You may want to put a clear picture of the code on the back of each book so they can be scanned by cell phone. I was able to do that with the X-men 101 but it may be helpful if people can do that with the remaining books.
Post 17 IP   flag post
True, and thanks
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector KMiracleman private msg quote post Address this user
ASM 298 and Web #1 claimed per DM
Post 19 IP   flag post
Just got my books from @Triplecdad. Excellent trust-filled transaction. I suspect that both books could improve by up to a whole grade point if I were to choose to crack and press them down the road. Probably won't be doing that anytime soon but it's nice to have that potential. I suggest checking out the other books he's offering here and looking at the grader notes. As he mentioned, only the GSX1 was cleaned and pressed. Most everything else probably has more potential.
Post 20 IP   flag post
New to my collection / Mail Call via: Got these upgrade to my Force Ghost Collection via @Triplecdad (Thank you again!)

If you have the inclination or opportunity to transact with @Triplecdad I would highly recommend.
Post 21 IP   flag post
600782 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?