Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Not liking it
Post 27 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Not liking it
You are not alone! I'm learning how to navigate it, and I still think the 'update' was a huge Charlie Foxtrot.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Am I missing something or can I literally not search my own book lists and NEED to scroll through them all?

Just to try and find a short cut for that garbage, I looked up some random given book that I think I own, and there isn't even a note any more telling you that you already have it in one of your lists.

What an absolute garbage bunch of changes they implemented.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
With this many employees you'd think it would be impossible to screw up such a simple operation.

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
With this many employees you'd think it would be impossible to screw up such a simple operation.

Too many cooks?
Post 31 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Puckster or maybe the head cook is a dumbass and takes suggestions from no one.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
I cancelled after the new work up
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
I cancelled after the new work up
I'm still giving it a chance, but when my current subscription comes due, there'll be some soul-searching.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Joining this discussion late, but can someone tell me what the heck they are doing with their “Value Report” feature? The totals shown for my various lists aren’t even close to what they were before the “upgrade”. The FMVs shown also appear to be way off. I’ve generally been pretty pleased with this service to date but am now considering dumping my monthly auto-pay subscription and going back to GPA…
Post 35 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Personally, I blame Kent's bowtie.
Post 36 IP   flag post
@tonnage71 By '"Value Report" feature,' do you mean the RVI modeler or the pissant sales list that goes with each given title/issue and frequently has no FMVs listed at all? If you haven't tried the RVI modeler, give that a go. It's still not quite what GoCollect used to be, but it's closer than the Frankenstein's-Monster-version of GC that we have now. IMHO.
Post 37 IP   flag post
601196 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?