Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New GoCollect Site goes live tomorrow (10/13)15926

Former Forum Mascot ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 yeah man. Fresh coffee and updated values. Made it easier to know which books to grade lol
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Trespa68 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
So... On my phone the new layout is terrible, but, it looks like pricing is no longer available for free?
Not that they were very accurate, but at least you could see it.

I’m seeing it. Click on the book and scroll down or click on “value”

Okay. Probably just glitching for me.
Thank you.

So if I want to look up a 9.0 of this book.. I have to pay or just make an account, I wonder.

I have a free account already, and I can not get the full list of fmv unless I pay for the pro version.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Fantasy Football Bono
You thought we'd forget, didn't you?
FFB private msg quote post Address this user
The new GoCollect site sucks so bad that I cancelled my auto-renewal and asked for a refund of my prepaid year's Pro subscription that I paid in June. Removing the ability to view an entire series of a title with FMV next to the issue makes this a useless tool for me. I am so angry right now. I feel ripped off. Worst site upgrade I've ever seen in any industry.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I am on the fence. I have the paid membership and was getting frustrated trying to navigate through it now. I will have to try again tomorrow and see.
Post 29 IP   flag post
TL;DR Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
The new site is awful. The prior site (recently) was inaccurate. The upgrade looks solely like an upgrade to their revenue goals at user expense.

Well, I am now a former user.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I’m thinking of moving from go collect to cover price
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using Gocollect and Covrprice simultaneously. Covrprice has won and I've cancelled my Gocollect sub.
Post 32 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFB
The new GoCollect site sucks so bad that I cancelled my auto-renewal and asked for a refund of my prepaid year's Pro subscription that I paid in June. Removing the ability to view an entire series of a title with FMV next to the issue makes this a useless tool for me. I am so angry right now. I feel ripped off. Worst site upgrade I've ever seen in any industry.

I concur. It was a downgrade instead of an upgrade.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinova
I’m thinking of moving from go collect to cover price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntergreene2
I've been using Gocollect and Covrprice simultaneously. Covrprice has won and I've cancelled my Gocollect sub.

Great advice. I'll be cancelling my CLZ account and moving over to covrprice. Is there a way to import your collection from CLZ?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
I would NOT cancel CLZ, but if you have goCollect, itself, seems time to cancel that
Post 35 IP   flag post
425086 35 10