Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Monroe Pop Fest in Mi tomorrow15772

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I might try to make it out to this show tomorrow. I figured I would post it for my friends on the north end of Ohio.
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I can’t make it to Monroe today. I am however going to try to make it to the show in Toledo you gave me the paper for in Flint, Brian.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I misplaced my copy. Do you have the details still?
I went down to the show today. I walked out with 4 vinyl albums and that was it. There was way too much arts and crafts stuff, face painting, etc...
There were some good comics but nothing to get too excited about. I thought this was interesting, this one guy was selling slabs and the prices were scratched out. So I had to ask him about it. He said these were 2 years old and he had a price sheet printed off and he would tell you the price. I over heard him say he owns a pawn store. Why not just take the time and price the slabs? There was only about 20 of them on table. Overall this has turned into a shitty day. It took me over 2 hours to get home with unbelievable construction. This caused me to miss my prepaid message appointment. Then I get attitude at the Jersey Mike's where I bought a salad. I am sorry about venting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
That paper is on our board at work but here is the address.

Tremainsville hall
2437 Tremainsville rd.
Toledo, Oh. 43613

It’s called northwest oh comic collector or something or another. I’m not familiar with the function at all. The hours are 10-4. It’s only 2 miles south of the border but smack dab between I-75 and 23, you’d have to drive east or west on something like Alexis depending on which e way you come down. Being only one day for 6 hours and I’ve never heard of it may be enough reason to not make the drive????? I dunno, I’d hope it’s something like Livonia but that’s a hope.
Post 4 IP   flag post
598024 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?