Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Cohnman private msg quote post Address this user
I have been reaching out to update payment information but cant get trew with email anyone have a different # then that 844.384.4777 please help me out ,thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
Why not do it in your profile dashboard? Much easier than calling I would think
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cohnman private msg quote post Address this user
I have I need they received a order i submitted but my card information has changed they will not be able to receive the payment from that invoice card information, I was trying to give them a new form of payment,it wont let me change the invoice information.
Post 3 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohnman
I have I need they received a order i submitted but my card information has changed they will not be able to receive the payment from that invoice card information, I was trying to give them a new form of payment,it wont let me change the invoice information.

There is a point at which the status changes and you are finally able to go in and change the payment option. I don't remember when that is, but I ran into the same situation. Just check every once in a while.

I had emailed them previously about how to change my card info but of course that went completely ignored like most emails.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
customer service suck, will get back to you #SOON = never
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohnman
I have been reaching out to update payment information but cant get trew with email anyone have a different # then that 844.384.4777 please help me out ,thanks

It was mentioned previously that emailing their customer service department was the best route for service issues. The problem is now their emails are probably so overwhelmed with complaints that it may no longer be the ideal route.
Post 6 IP   flag post
598056 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?