Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

2-day modern books STILL IN SUBMITTED AND ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS.15556

Collector Logan3claws private msg quote post Address this user
Highly frustrated, I sent in 4 books for 2-day modern grading, that USPS shows being received on July 13th. It's the 24th of August as I write this, my books still show submitted and not even processed yet. I know of people that have got their 2 day grading back in 2-3 weeks. Seems like a rip off to pay and place an order for 2 day modern grading just to get them months later. I've called customer service a few times but nothing comes of it. Is anyone else dealing with the same issue? Highly frustrating as I have two more orders for quick grading sitting in limbo as well. Some clarification from CBCS would be nice. I understand they're getting slammed but customers are paying a premium for the quick grading and if CBCS cant fulfill the grading option shouldn't it be suspended until turn around times pick up? Cause this is not the service I paid for. Not trying to throw CBCS under the bus but this just not right to the customer and the money we pay for the services that are stated on the site that we as customers will receive.
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan3claws
Highly frustrated, I sent in 4 books for 2-day modern grading, that USPS shows being received on July 13th. It's the 24th of August as I write this, my books still show submitted and not even processed yet. I know of people that have got their 2 day grading back in 2-3 weeks. Seems like a rip off to pay and place an order for 2 day modern grading just to get them months later. I've called customer service a few times but nothing comes of it. Is anyone else dealing with the same issue? Highly frustrating as I have two more orders for quick grading sitting in limbo as well. Some clarification from CBCS would be nice. I understand they're getting slammed but customers are paying a premium for the quick grading and if CBCS cant fulfill the grading option shouldn't it be suspended until turn around times pick up? Cause this is not the service I paid for. Not trying to throw CBCS under the bus but this just not right to the customer and the money we pay for the services that are stated on the site that we as customers will receive.

Seems closer to a month than 2. Regardless, does the sitting in the warehouse waiting count toward the 1 week turnaround?
I know how CGC handles that, but not CBCS.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
Did you ask for Pressing? If so that will add to the backlog.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Or, if you have regular moderns on the same invoice, everything will move at the slowest speed. CBCS does not break up an invoice.

@Sigur_Ros TAT at CBCS starts the business day after the books physically arrive at CBCS.
Post 4 IP   flag post
No. I didn't ask for pressing, just 2 day grading. Sigur, you're right not 2 months yet just frustrated. With CBCS turn around starts once they process your order. was just curious if anyone else is dealing with the same situation. CBCS is still my 1st choice, not trying to speak negative of them at all, just venting and curious if others are in the same boat.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Only 2 months? That's not bad. My 4 books arrived at CBCS about 3.5 months ago and are still listed as "Submitted".
Post 6 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

@Sigur_Ros TAT at CBCS starts the business day after the books physically arrive at CBCS.

Ok, thank you.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Oh man, that's rough Silversorrow. I'll be more patient from now on. There's folks that are deeper then I in the waiting game I see. Would be nice if they could offer a feature like writing 2 day modern etc. on the box for faster processing upon receiving though.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you for the info Jesse O, Appreciate it. The whole order was modern books for 2 day modern grading. I trust CBCS though so ill be patient moving forward.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
You need to give invoice #, at the very least, and send a message to Darryl H; he can at least tell you if there are/were just a ton of 2-day submissions ahead of you, or if some problem arose and they haven’t been able to get ahold of you.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601328 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?