CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #257 - The EYES have it!15321

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
So many covers that I have never seen...

mm
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Really tough choices this week. There were at least 5 or 6 covers that deserved a vote.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I eyed them all carefully...
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have spoken.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Eye chose my favorite 3 and voted.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 37 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Ogled
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Voted. (The eyes always tell...)



😂👍🏻
Post 39 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 40 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
I have eyed my favorites
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector Grimm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Grimm private msg quote post Address this user
Gah couldn't post from my phone
Post 43 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Grimm I fixed it for you. I copied your link, opened up "Image from web", erased the "https//:" in the field and pasted your link. This forum layout can be a bit difficult to use sometimes.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC is the winner of this weeks WCC with 27 votes.

Congrats!

Thanks to all for the eye catching covers this week.







Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector TigerRose1981 private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations @GAC ! And way to CatCovers !
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector TigerRose1981 private msg quote post Address this user
I never expected to even be in the running so it was an honor to take home the bronze! Ya'll gave this amateur a little bit more confidence!! I'm learning a lot from all of you and I'm thankful to be in this group! Love this weekly game too!!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to the winner!!
Post 48 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool!! I'll have a new contest up shortly....I'm just thinking up a new theme. Thanks!! 🍻
Post 49 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC... Congratulations!

mm
Post 50 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann Thanks Marty!!🍻
Post 51 • IP   flag post
657131 51 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?