Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Masters of Universe: Revelations15291

Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
That is pretty sweet looking. I like a lot of Ross's work.
Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WndrWmn74
On another note; Alex Ross did a superb job on a limited edition virgin cover for the comic series. It’s a wraparound cover as well.

Alex Ross operates on a totally different level. He is unbelievable! Nothing this guy does is short of perfection.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WndrWmn74
On another note; Alex Ross did a superb job on a limited edition virgin cover for the comic series. It’s a wraparound cover as well.

This is feakin' AWESOME!
Post 28 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The still art in the intro for MOTU: Revelations is reminiscent of the box art from the 1980s toys.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished watching the first 5 episodes. It turned the whole mythos upside down, and I liked it! It’s like a What If or Elseworlds. Wait until you see the cliffhanger.

My boys and I laughed at all the cheesy wordplays. Some were so bad, it was so good. Is it wrong that I kept seeing Hamill’s Joker every time Skeletor spoke. Or Conroy’s Batman as Mer-Man’s voice (ok, maybe not so much), but it was like bringing back the old band together.

I forgot how many characters there are. They didn’t have my favorites, Stratos and Man-E Faces. Maybe next season. Got to find all those old MOTU action figures and dig them out of the basement.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvipah
That is pretty sweet looking. I like a lot of Ross's work.

Alex Ross is a pretty cool guy. He signed a half dozen of my comic books and we talked about a co-worker of mine that he knew.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, I'm going to put a plug in for an artist on Facebook whom both Darryl and I are friends with. Bryan Silverbax. This is what he did for Inktober 2020. Prints are available in his shop.

Silverbax website.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
That is some nice art, and I like how it features all of the characters we came to know and love from the series. My problem (and I know I’m not the only one on the forum with this issue) is at the moment I’ve got literal boxes of signed prints (George Perez, Romita Sr & Jr, it goes on) that I have to get framed…and even then I don’t have the wall space for. Not that this is your point or you even care; I’m just trying to take a break from prints for a while…short story made long *smh*. But still love his art!!
**First I drink the coffee; then I write the words…
Post 33 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If there are any hard core MOTU people here, you may want to look at the August preorders. This is from the MCS website.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
I made it through 11 minutes of Revelations, then tried M.O.D.O.K. for 5 minutes. Don't judge me.
Post 35 IP   flag post
598065 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?