Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Fed Ex order pending for a week!14975

Collector Andaus24 private msg quote post Address this user
It’s not CBCS’s fault, but my order has been pending for over a week at the Fed Ex warehouse. Which is only 20 mins away from where I live. I check the Fed Ex app, but it hasn’t updated since June 8th. “Package on truck for delivery”.

I selected store drop off, since I wasn’t home the first day they tried to deliver and wouldn’t be home the next. Also didn’t want to leave the package just laying on the ground. CBCS sent it out June 4th.

I tried to call, but you get someone from another country, that wasn’t much help at all.

Can CBCS help at all with this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
If you chose to have the package dropped off at a FedEx store for pickup, I would call or go to the FedEx store in question and ask them where the package might be in their system. I wouldn't contact CBCS unless FedEx tells you that something has to be initiated by the shipper.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Is this FedEx Ground? If so you should be able to go pick it up at the warehouse, I do all the time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
FedEx Ground is awesome!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Had some books shipped from ComicLink to MCS via Fedex with no problems.

Package arrived today.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Andaus24 private msg quote post Address this user
It is Fed Ex Ground. I wasn’t sure if you can go to the warehouse or not. I’ll try that.

Thanks guys!
Post 6 IP   flag post
597996 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?