Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

12 item AUCTION for Jesse_O Final Scifinator installment!14888

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
With my 4 comics from the first two auctions looking to have netted appx $200, this third and final installment will contain twelve comics. Again, 100% of the net proceeds from this and the first two auctions will be forwarded to the Gofundme that @sborock had set up for the benefit of @Jesse_O. To get directly to the auction, please click this hyperlink

Oh, by the way, you may want to check this one out. There is something special in this that many of you have never seen before not to mention, I would venture most of you have never had in your collections before.

Please bid early and bid often.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Here are the pictures in AlphaFLIGHTbetical order: And this 8.0 presents much higher but for a light 1' stain on back.

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post
And the final piece in this last auction:

A CBCS 7.0 just sold on ebay for $300.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Currently, the 12 items above have combined bids totaling $202!
Post 14 IP   flag post
With just over 1 day left till auction end there are 9 of the 12 comics are at bids of $12 or Less!

Thank you for your anticipated help with this auction that will see 100% of the proceeds donated!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Final day of bidding. 8 of the 12 comics are currently bid between $4 and $16. Each item ends tonight starting at about 5pm Pacific/ 8pm Eastern and wrap up about 8:30 Pacific / 11:30 Eastern.
Post 16 IP   flag post
LAST CALL - Just a two hours left to bid on my final @Jesse_O GoFundMe auction of 12 CBCS graded comics before they start closing!

Currently there are 8 comics with bids of $19 or less and two of those are 9.6 grades with $6 bids. I forwarding 100% of what I receive to the GoFundMe. Not keeping any of it!.

Here is the direct link: Direct link to Jesse_O Benefit Auction
Post 17 IP   flag post
2 down 10 to go!
Post 18 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Some nice looking books

The full size photos of your slabs are very nice as well. Are you using a legal size scanner or camera?
Post 19 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 - Those photos are done by MCS, so I am guessing professional scanner as many of them show a line in the bottom (see Deathmate Preview) which looks like a scratch on the slab, but its not. Here is the link to the rest of my regular listings. Direct link

Currently over 1,300 graded comics. If you are interested in any of them, let me know as I will set up a 21% discount for forum members on most of the comics.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Thank you to any of you who bid on and or won any of these auctions. As soon as the payments are completed I will forward 100% of the proceeds to the @Jesse_O GoFundMe account that @SBorock set up.

Again, if everyone pays, the total of all three of my auctions should net appx $500 after MCS fees.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Just waiting for the payment on 5 comics from the above auction, so hopefully I can make the contribution this week.

Thank you to any of you who bid on and or won any of these auctions. As soon as the payments are completed I will forward 100% of the proceeds to the @Jesse_O GoFundMe account that @SBorock set up.

Again, if everyone pays, the total of all three of my auctions should net appx $500 after MCS fees.
Post 22 IP   flag post
600512 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?