Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

Elvira Quarantine Special Kickstarter Package14865

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Last year, Elvira had a "Quarantine Special" Kickstarter Project that I backed. This is my second signed Elvira comic book graded by CGC. I have actually been making payments on a MASSIVE oil painting of Elvira in her gown against a church cathedral background with candles and spooky lighting. I am currently picking out a gaudy over the top gothic style framing for the oil painting and I hope to show you all that in a month or so. I'm hanging her with my 2 Vampirella oil paintings in my offices. Without further ado, here is the Kickstarter items I received today from her:

2020 Dynamite Entertainment ELVIRA - THE OMEGA MA'AM Kickstarter Quarantine Package with Spectral Spirit Switchboard and CGC 9.8 Signed Comic

Boy she really knows how to market herself. In or out of costume, she's one of a kind and amazing
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
She's in one of my favorite films.

Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
She's in one of my favorite films.

That movie NEVER gets old!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow I never realized that was her as the Biker Mama! She's so hot, as Elvira or not.
Post 4 IP   flag post

I painted these 10 years ago and have them hanging up in the movie room
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhhhh.....Elvira. I loved her back in the 80's and she still looks great today!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

I got in on this kickstarter. Opted for the metal cover and ungraded signed copy & some other swag.
Post 7 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

That Large Marge rocks, @kaptainmyke! It looks like a screen capture from the film.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Aw thanks man! I painted both using gouche on black Bristol board
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

That Large Marge rocks, @kaptainmyke! It looks like a screen capture from the film.

Holy crap. I thought it was, too. Those are incredible.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Love me some Elvira. I was seriously considering backing this. Very cool stuff indeed, @kaptainmyke!

I have a book set aside for her to sign, should I get the chance to meet her at a Con in the future.
Post 11 IP   flag post
597869 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?