Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I know its not comics but i thought you guys are missing the best food around.Crawfish.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Beer dipped and buttered??
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Crawlfish are yummy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
What's a craw? Seriously though, I would love to try these someday.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Mud bugs/crayfish.Some people call them are say it different.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Crawdads
Post 6 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Fun-size lobster!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
so jealous....
Post 8 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Cajun cockroaches.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@comicsforme probably didn’t think your picture of a pot full of crawfish would be so popular did you? I think it’s safe to say you can easily when this crowd over with pics of Food, booze and comics. 😁
Post 10 IP   flag post
My wife is making crawfish pie tonight and the next few days i will make a crawfish etouffe.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Address please? JK. Save your pot of gold.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I always thought that Crawdads were cool looking and fun to catch and cook in beer when camping. But I think that eating them is actually a calorie burning exercise unless someone else peels them for you.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Catching crawfish was a favorite childhood past time of mine growing up in Virginia. There was creek right behind my house so it was a good hunting ground. I never eat them as ours were always to small. Instead I would sell them to fisherman so I would have more money for candy and comics haha. I first ate crawfish as an adult at a big seafood broil I attended as part of a interpreters convention at Westmoreland Park. It was great. The broil was filled with clams, oysters crawfish, shrimp, potatoes and mini corn Cobbs. It was a great time and I especially enjoyed it because it was paid for by my work and included adult beverages. What a weekend! I highly recommend the catered seafood broil for those that are planning a family get together post COVID.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
The Pacific Northwest has a native crawdad, the signal crayfish. I grew up wading the Deschutes river in Olympia/Tumwater area and picking them up by hand, but they are in any clean river or creek, abundantly. I was surprised when I was in New Orleans how much smaller those ones are. Not many people back then bothered to eat the northwest ones.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
highly recommend the catered seafood broil for those that are planning a family get together post COVID.

That's a great idea.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
The Pacific Northwest has a native crawdad, the signal crayfish. I grew up wading the Deschutes river in Olympia/Tumwater area and picking them up by hand, but they are in any clean river or creek, abundantly. I was surprised when I was in New Orleans how much smaller those ones are. Not many people back then bothered to eat the northwest ones.

One of the many great gifts that the good Mother gives to us that most folks don’t realize.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
The swamp lobster
Post 18 IP   flag post
@comicsforme When you say Last of the Season...can crawdad season be over in May? I think of it as a summer-long catch.
Post 19 IP   flag post
No.They have a season.I think Feb/March to End of May/Jun.Need to grow some more for next year.
Post 20 IP   flag post
600713 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?