Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Tyler and i am an addict. It has been less than 12 hours since i used last. Marvel is my main fix but i have been know to do a little DC on the side

SO,..i saw what i THOUGHT to be a DESCENT deal. The 50 other people that looked at it or that were looking at in that hour , agreed. I took the chance and bought them $150 for the pair. >>>HERE is when i get a little 0o..>>i went to enter them into my spreedsheet >>I ALREADY have A 363 ...SIGH, I guess there are worse books to have a double of, eh.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
The 361 also looks like a 2nd print. Is that a silver background behind Spidey and Carnage? Or is it white?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Wondering the same. It looks silver, could be the lighting or glare.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I just did the research to understand what you are even talking about.0o..it seems this is a 2nd print. I really dont think it affects the deal i got at $75
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
I just did the research to understand what you are even talking about.0o..it seems this is a 2nd print. I really dont think it affects the deal i got at $75

I don't know, just thought to point it out since it wasn't mentioned.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I am glad you did This is about LEARNING and SHARING ..aint it >?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
I am glad you did This is about LEARNING and SHARING ..aint it >?

Most of the time LOL
Educating yourself on 2nd prints (and in some cases 3rd, 4th, 5th etc) is a must before spending money on "keys".
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Jelly of the 361.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, if there are 50 watchers and no takers on a "good deal" them something is off.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the market is getting even more bonkers, I had no idea a 2nd print in 9.8 was selling for more than $200:

Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders ya. It’s Stupid. I can only hope to get a steal if even a 2nd print. Maybe I’ll finally get 361 when the market cools. At least I have the True Believers holding its place as a stinging reminder.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I agree with your , "rule of thumb"..but..you dont hit no balls that you dont swing a bat at. I learned, and seems i did not loose any $ AND i might even be up in a few years ;0 ..>>>..so >>.GAME ON

I am past that and on to the next >>just bought a nice run of Spidey , including this

Post 12 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Yes yes! More Carnage! I also have this addiction.
Buy more! Then sell more! Repeat as needed.
ASM361 9.8 2nd print has finally started getting its due, 9.8’s going over $500. 2nd prints are far less common than 1st.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Let's not forget his 1st Appearance issue

Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user

Oh yeah!!! thanks for the fix i needed that LOL! i got first three for 200.00 last one at cover. but as you can see 361,362 is offset will that hurt the grade any??
Post 15 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
but as you can see 361,362 is offset will that hurt the grade any??

Probably not since they are both below 9.9

EDIT: 361 pic appears to be 9.4 and 362 pic appears to be 9.6 - judging from front cover pics of course. I don't think the mis-wraps will affect the grades.
Post 16 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t forget these.
Post 17 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Let's not forget his 1st Appearance issue

Post 18 IP   flag post
598086 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?